2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Getting kinda bored with MM3D recently. Happens every time I get to the water temple, but I made it to the spirit temple this time.

Contemplating doing a hard mod to go up to 9.5 and redownload my digital games like RE:R, play for a bit, and go back. Though I have my save on savedatafiler so idk if I wanna replay it for the 3rd time.

Maybe I should play wiiU, but it's hooked to my TV monitor, and I don't like playing on a PC-like setup.

Guess I'll go visit the hardmod thread, since I was wondering, if I transfer my NNID to my updated nand, and go back to 9.0, can I still connect the NNID to my emuNAND later without calling Ninty a 3rd time? I think it will work but not sure right now.

Got a lot of shit on my mind, so excuse me if this is like i threw up on this thread :P

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Getting kinda bored with MM3D recently. Happens every time I get to the water temple, but I made it to the spirit temple this time.

Contemplating doing a hard mod to go up to 9.5 and redownload my digital games like RE:R, play for a bit, and go back. Though I have my save on savedatafiler so idk if I wanna replay it for the 3rd time.

Maybe I should play wiiU, but it's hooked to my TV monitor, and I don't like playing on a PC-like setup.

Guess I'll go visit the hardmod thread, since I was wondering, if I transfer my NNID to my updated nand, and go back to 9.0, can I still connect the NNID to my emuNAND later without calling Ninty a 3rd time? I think it will work but not sure right now.

Got a lot of shit on my mind, so excuse me if this is like i threw up on this thread :P

I didn't play with my WiiU since months :D . Try Monster Hunter 4U it's pretty cool.

kheil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
huhuhuhhhu what wiil i do now ihave a gateway3ds but its not working in my new3ds hehhehehehehe when im trying to sell my new3dsll jap to buy regular 3dsxl but no ones wants to buy because of the devilish region lock huuhhuhhuhhhh :cry:

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bullshit GW are just stalling cos they're obviously struggling.

And DSTWO+ and w/e other bs cards are stalling cos they're waiting in the wings to rip off GW.
I don't think so more likely is that Smea sold his exploit to another team besides GW
He would make double the money and also create some much needed competition In The market
Everyone wins...
Well except waitway

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hayyyssss im tryying to sell my new3dsll no one wants to buy it im selling that for a cheap price but they dont want a japanese new3ds im so fu..ed up rigth now

You should probably do some 67 more posts and then post in the trading area forum (requires 100+ posts), as trading/selling outside there is forbidden.

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought he learned his lesson from the first lynch mob.

Seriously? Do you see how everyone react? Only that is a good reason to continue.

But guys, it is also time to realize that he is in the same boat. When he says nothing, no one is happy. When he is truying to make guesses, no one is happy. When he is making joke no one is happy. So what's next?

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

leon2133

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously? Do you see how everyone react? Only that is a good reason to continue.

But guys, it is also time to realize that he is in the same boat. When he says nothing, no one is happy. When he is truying to make guesses, no one is happy. When he is making joke no one is happy. So what's next?

we do need to consider Do they really have it or not,,
wait for 3 mouths now... that soon and around the coner
I am srsly considering to get a sky3ds this weekend and sell my gatewait
it just too too long

Reactions: Random Joe

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we do need to consider Do they really have it or not,,
wait for 3 mouths now... that soon and around the coner
I am srsly considering to get a sky3ds this weekend and sell my gatewait
it just too too long

Answering to this question is up to you. Gary has nothing to do in that.

Raz266

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I don't see this I see people complaining GW says nothing. I don't see many people complaining Gary says nothing, especially since the last two times he has given false information. Feels like people would rather tell him to shutup and stop giving false hope then to post.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't play with my WiiU since months :D . Try Monster Hunter 4U it's pretty cool.
I reeeaally want MH4U, but monnney :( I chose MM3D out of the two cuz I was certain I would play it, while MH apperently is more of a hit or miss. Also I have MH3U for WiiU, and while it looks fricken glorious, I hate the PC setup that I have my WiiU in... might post a pic of it later, but ye.

Gotta play one of my current cartridge games I guess, unless I do the hard mod.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
"When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes", "I agree", "LOL", "When will it be dumped?" or "When will it be translated?"; and nothing but images/emoticons or internet memes are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQs or 4chan!"
Your avy is exactly how I responded when I saw the post lol.

Reactions: ryanjf97

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Feels like people would rather tell him to shutup and stop giving false hope then to post.
I'm feeling that way too. But that's not really the point.

I reeeaally want MH4U, but monnney :( I chose MM3D out of the two cuz I was certain I would play it, while MH apperently is more of a hit or miss. Also I have MH3U for WiiU, and while it looks fricken glorious, I hate the PC setup that I have my WiiU in... might post a pic of it later, but ye.

Gotta play one of my current cartridge games I guess, unless I do the hard mod.

OG3DSXL \o/ !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...