Zombie thread, RAAAGH

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Way to0 stupid
Way to0 retarded

Trolling like its going to hurt GW in any way, "oh no please don't step on our cards. We will release it SOON. WE PROMISE".

The funny thing is some of the members are so gullible that they literally take something so serious that it absolutely has to be true. But when the "countdown" ends GW is to blame, Gary is to blame, Sony is to blame.. Its everyones fault but their own for being so desperate and foolish to hold something as the absolute truth. You got to stop believing and start expecting. ;)

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The funny thing is some of the members are so gullible that they literally take something so serious that it absolutely has to be true. But when the "countdown" ends GW is to blame, Gary is to blame, Sony is to blame.. Its everyones fault but their own for being so desperate and foolish to hold something as the absolute truth. You got to stop believing and start expecting. ;)
At least someone has some sense around here lol

Reactions: keyra

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No they are typing it out as if they're serious about it. Idiotic trolls they are ......

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok guys i just read on this big 3ds site i go on a lot, that some respected member said gw is coming on the 4th of march!!
today is the 28th, so that is like 4 days. i cannot wait for GW to release! my n3ds is READY!
GW!!! the waitway will be over soon!!
(oozing with jokes)

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok guys i just read on this big 3ds site i go on a lot, that some respected member said gw is coming on the 4th of march!!
today is the 28th, so that is like 4 days. i cannot wait for GW to release! my n3ds is READY!
(oozing with jokes)

dont reply to this guy and feed his bullshit. thank you. stop hyping people please, you're just trying to piss people off

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
(oozing with jokes)
does that site's name end in iso? :rolleyes:

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I could not agree more.

:P

The important thing to remember is that Gateway will release the update eventually, I did hear everyone saying they felt the update would come out "tonight" (yesterday) because someone was feeling good about it

That is kinda silly :P, hopefully no one actually believed that as it didn't come from a good source, here's the deal, you can all riot if the update doesn't come out by May, thats a good time to rage :D
Or maybe even June, no gateway by start of summer would blow my mind

Reactions: VeryCrushed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo