Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
There is no new Gateway cartridge.

why some people are so scared there might be a new gw card coming out ? i don't think there will be new card but when gw was made the n3ds didn't exist so new product with new encryption might require new card which is understandable. i'm just saying :)

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why some people are so scared there might be a new gw card coming out ? i don't think there will be new card but when gw was made the n3ds didn't exist so new product with new encryption might require new card which is understandable. i'm just saying :)

The exploit is not a function of the cartridge, but rather of the software (Launcher.dat). Sony even said earlier the only reason you even have to have the card in there is to make sure that you actually purchased Gateway - you could likely run the launcher.dat without the card if that verification check was patched.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

One word, FGPA ;)

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
The exploit is not a function of the cartridge, but rather of the software (Launcher.dat). Sony even said earlier the only reason you even have to have the card in there is to make sure that you actually purchased Gateway - you could likely run the launcher.dat without the card if that verification check was patched.

i fully agree with you but what i meant was if they NEED to release a new card for the n3ds then be it,maybe a different type exploit that require's different card to the current one. :)

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i fully agree with you but what i meant was if they NEED to release a new card for the n3ds then be it,maybe a different type exploit that require's different card to the current one. :)
we don't need the red card, all they want really is a check in the launcher.dat to see if it is plugged in and you must pay

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Sky3DS updated template file [02/16/2015]

Sorry for the delay update since it's during the Chinese new year holiday period.We will get back to work very soon.

Thats a proper and professional way to care of your clients... Even when i want the GW functions for my new 3ds they customer service is the worst thing i ever see.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sorry for the delay update since it's during the Chinese new year holiday period.We will get back to work very soon.

Thats a proper and professional way to care of your clients... Even when i want the GW functions for my new 3ds they customer service is the worst thing i ever see.

Communication from both is pretty freaking bad.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I can't argue with you about GW's support because you're right, but you can't compare what GW is doing to what Sky is. That's just silly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.