Zombie thread, RAAAGH

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't think your guess is right, how could we switch games? i think that is a bigger feature than this thing will be, i'm thinking something small but cool
Well there are apps like Download Play and Settings which load mini binaries to be run in TWL_FIRM and come back, so it's probably possible.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is that the feature that *might* have been introduced in GW Ultra 3.0 could be the changeable firmware (in emuNAND) to region other than sysNAND region, by means of flashing patches to emuNAND, just like .dg file downgrade of firmware is done.

Changable firmware for emunand? Why would we need to change our firmware on emunand? Region specific games? I think GW already made it region free

will be cool if you can install CIA online patches in classic mode....for people that have other regions 3ds....in example, I have a japanese 3ds, and i would like to play MH4U in an original cartridge, but is not worth, because if in any point theres a cia online patch, i cant play online anymore with that cart, because classic mode dont support that :(

The whole purpose of classic mode would be useless if you were able to install unsigned cia.

flashh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Changable firmware for emunand? Why would we need to change our firmware on emunand? Region specific games? I think GW already made it region free

The whole purpose of classic mode would be useless if you were able to install unsigned cia.

To change your language from japanese to english etc etc

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some Zelda's console are already out in France. They are in 9.0.

Edit :
3617181423252848image.jpg

You know the pic don't show the firmware at all, and as long as we can't see it, we can't take it as official?

Of course, there is no reason you would lie for that, but we can also think about why it's not directly a picture of the firmware screen if it's really 9.0.

So, in fact, it doesn't really confirm us anything, unfortunately :/

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: memomo and cearp

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Down+B just shuts off the console :P I was just fueling up the hype train, it doesn't do anything else :P

Good to know,Thanks.
Hype Train back on tracks.(or off the tracks depending on your POV )

Then it is probably just an fpga update(already included) to allow a cheat system/engine to be enabled.

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Guys, stop worrying about what SonyUSA has to say. They just got a copy of the N3DS beta months ago from a friend and have no ties to Gateway.

Only news we're going to get is from Gateway's official website, they can't afford leaks.

Reactions: SLiV3R

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, stop worrying about what SonyUSA has to say. They just got a copy of the N3DS beta months ago from a friend and have no ties to Gateway.

Only news we're going to get is from Gateway's official website, they can't afford leaks.

Well she does write their guides, and garyopa uploads files to mirror, so I'd imagine they at least have somewhat of a forewarning of when the update will be so they can get their information all put together.

flashh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Down+B just shuts off the console :P I was just fueling up the hype train, it doesn't do anything else :P

We need more fuel for this train, we've been waiting at the station for a good month. Our engineer thomas123 isn't very happy right now

Reactions: SLiV3R

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States

Stop spreading nonsense like this if you know that's all it does. That's the equivalent to telling people to press Alt+F4 in their web browser to access a secret feature. It's pure trolling and you should be reported for posting that knowing full well that all it does is power off the console.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop spreading nonsense like this if you know that's all it does. That's the equilivent to talling people to press Alt+F4 in their web browser to access a secret feature. It's pure trolling and you should be reported for posting that knowing full well that all it does is power off the console.

I just tried it alt+f4. AWESOME EASTER EGG

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So Please Stay Tuned for more info, and notes, and videos, over the next few coming days, as we again go back to better planned and nicer launch countdowns for the New 3DS Support, but it is coming SOON! < It Really Is!

Yeah sure, we havent heard about any countdown and the only thing we heard is that days ago you said that you will have news and you never got them, its been a month since you said soon and thats not soon. The worst part is Sonyusa is trolling us :(

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah sure, we havent heard about any countdown and the only thing we heard is that days ago you said that you will have news and you never got them, its been a month since you said soon and thats not soon. The worst part is Sonyusa is trolling us :(

Dude don't believe him. He knows nothing. he's proven that on the legendary hype train. He might be a marketer though.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right!? I want the final part of that gateway rocket ship!!

Reactions: Rizzorules

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there are any "secret features." I think it's a rhetorical strategy to have us gnaw away at something while we deflect from the lack of updates. Watch and see if there's indeed any new downloads (new downloads = new features), then they'll claim "here's how you access this secret feature." What a crock.

The only way I'll believe this is if someone releases instructions before a new download. They will likely sneak these "hidden, existing features" in a new download claiming they were there the whole time.

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Well she does write their guides, and garyopa uploads files to mirror, so I'd imagine they at least have somewhat of a forewarning of when the update will be so they can get their information all put together.

Garyopa knows something, he's more than likely in on the loop but not part of the development team. It would be purely a business contract for him.

SonyUSA got an early copy of the beta from a friend and leaked the process on the forums. lemanuel writes the guides on Maxconsole.

Gateway is being silent and it's clear they don't have anything to release soon. They were extremely vocal and responsive leading up to the 3.0 release and now there's nothing.

Back to Luigi's Mansion 2! :D

Reactions: sparrowreal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was listening to the Ice T Iceberg CD other day, good stuff
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i concur
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    power is my fave tho, masterpiece
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still waiting on that new ll album
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    steve miller band got me into rock from folk and country
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    fly like an eagle
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You guys ever heard of group out of detroit called "Top Authority"? They were good too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess this is the power of genres they make you talk about other artists
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What are you guys talking about?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hamsters
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People that do drugs
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I been listening to a f-ton of jrock and jpop lately
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    mainly a lot of go!go! and cibo matto
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and old ass prog like atomic rooster and gentle giant
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lil' hamster yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Big hamster yawn
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop stealing his sayings
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, svebe
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes when I poop I just think that's it?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The worst is when its a dry poop, then you spend 20 minutes and ha!f a roll of TP wiping. Its like wiping TP over a magic marker, just won't stop showing.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, or diarrhea
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shit: is :shit: