• Views 3,432
  • Replies 28

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this game doesnt end up like other non-shooter Survival horrors, usually where its VERY easy to die (Im looking at you Lone Survivor >_>) like it doesnt end up where 3 hits and your dead or they just catch up to you and BOOM your gone. Other then that though, totally a buy for me. I love games like these.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I so cannot wait for the Wiiu. Definitely saving up for one. Hopefully $300 will be enough... :D;

I definitely want to get this game. Not many games put me into sheer terror mode.. And that was just from watching the video! Playing the game is going to be worse, I just know it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just thinking. This game is as violent as hell, but people threw a s***storm when MadWorld was released because it ruined the "family image" of the Wii.

Something tells me that this won't be the last of these kinds of titles on the WiiU. Ubisoft has done well with this.

They're already releasing Blops II and Assassin's Creed III on the Wii U. It isn't like the Wii which was pretty much devoid of mature titles.

As for the game, I'm not really interested in another zombie game. I really haven't been except for Left 4 Dead but that's because it's a Valve title (aka it's masterful). Dead Rising was shit, Dead Rising 2 was alright, and that's about it. It has some interesting ideas but nothing to make jump on a new console.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I was just thinking. This game is as violent as hell, but people threw a s***storm when MadWorld was released because it ruined the "family image" of the Wii.

Something tells me that this won't be the last of these kinds of titles on the WiiU. Ubisoft has done well with this.
Nintendo really wants to put aside their family friendly image in hopes to bringing back some of their old fans they pushed aside with the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I forgot password consult admin