zelda tracks

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by darren in jp, Jan 21, 2010.

Jan 21, 2010

zelda tracks by darren in jp at 8:53 AM (1,046 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. darren in jp
    OP

Newcomer darren in jp Member

Japan
    Hi guys i was wondering if some one could help me i have a ttds card and i have been trying for over a week to get the japanese verison Zelda no Densetsu Daichi no Kiteki whick is The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks i downloaded the crack run it but on my pc the patching box didnt really open and then i try in ds lite but still no good /no train controls didnt work for me also i tryed to do it with english game as well still no good i was wondering if there is some where i can download the cracked game from and do i need to add ys menu i have no idea really what i am doing lol as its really for me its for my son he is half japanese and half aussie anyway i would like to get game in japanese working if someone could help me to do that would be great but also english would be fine my email add is djdazza12@gmail.com
    you can email me the cracked game with how to make it work that would be great or tell me here would be great to please help me as you will me making a little boy very happy thx guys [​IMG]

2. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
  3. darren in jp
    OP

Japan
    will this make train controls come up is game ??? do i still need to crack it ??? and how do i install this firmware just drop and drag onto micro sd ??
    thx mate

4. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    if you are using DSTT then is just a drag and drop process for you

5. darren in jp
    OP

Japan
    [​IMG]
    thx i hope it works

is this firmware safe ??

6. darren in jp
    OP

Japan
    thx for you help is firmware safe ?? i know i am a dum ass but just a beginer

7. Yourshadow

Newcomer Yourshadow Member

Netherlands
    it says "NO FAKE KILLER", so yes its save.. using it myself to:) using US version of zelda ST + DSTTv17a12

8. darren in jp
    OP

Japan
    cool will it work with japanese verison ????
    and can you please tell me what are svf files that come with downloaded roms ???

thx so much to everyone that is help me [​IMG]