Gaming Zelda Skyward Sword Switch listed on Amazon UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter Asia81
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,645
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Likes Likes 2
and how do you know how much they would charge for it?
I work for a game company that sells... games.

it’s a guess, based on current information of their game prices. Only Smash and BOTW are £54.99, all other first party title are £49.99 as standard, except for Ring Fit which contains a peripheral.
 
I'm still waiting for Kid Icarus for Wii U that Amazon listed near Wii U's day-one.
But, yes... Skyward Sword will arrive on Switch, Aonuma mentioned it some time ago.
The question is: will it arrive after or before BOTW2?
 
This is the first Zelda that I didn’t get 100%, thanks to the awful controls. If this is true, please give us the option to choose regular controls...
 
Okay I have a crazy stupid prediction that I know is not true BUT it's stupid enough that Nintendo *might* do it so I'm gonna write it down so if it does happen I can say "Hey! I predicted that!" The listing is at 70 pounds. Iirc AAA switch games are usually 50 pound in the UK. Most likely that extra 20 is a pricing error or placeholder. But if we assume that the rumor is true and the price is accurate, that most likely means there is a bundled accessory. My prediction for that bundled accessory is a sensor bar for the Switch. A USB sensor from mayflash is about 20 pounds so the price lines up. Not only that, but I think Nintendo is going to try to push Wii remasters and/or Wii NSO apps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheCasualties
hahah! no way are they going to put out a switch ir bar. Are we gonna hold the right joycon upside down for that to work? lol I would enjoy seeing that happen tho. I guess anything is possible in this crazy timeline.

The joycon's gyro is already capable of being used for skyward sword. Game already has a 'recenter' button just like Splatoon 2, but it brings up that fairy lady. Hopefully they will change that.

Same goes for Metroid Prime trillogy. They can use the gyro and use the 'recenter' button instead of an ir bar. Splatoon and TWEWY proved gyro aiming works just fine if you can recenter the joycons.
 
hahah! no way are they going to put out a switch ir bar. Are we gonna hold the right joycon upside down for that to work? lol I would enjoy seeing that happen tho. I guess anything is possible in this crazy timeline.

The joycon's gyro is already capable of being used for skyward sword. Game already has a 'recenter' button just like Splatoon 2, but it brings up that fairy lady. Hopefully they will change that.

Same goes for Metroid Prime trillogy. They can use the gyro and use the 'recenter' button instead of an ir bar. Splatoon and TWEWY proved gyro aiming works just fine if you can recenter the joycons.
Oh yeah I forgot the most important part a grip for the right joycon that reroutes the it from the bottom to top in a similar way to the 3ds circle pad
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheCasualties

Site & Scene News