Gaming Zelda Skyward sword Graphics poll

What do you think about the graphics the legend of zelda skyward sword will have?

• Awesome, liked windwaker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilight princess was better, don't like windwaker graphics

• Don't like windwaker graphic clones

• Better than windwaker, still not good

• It seems okay

• I don't care much for zelda games and therefor I wonder why I am voting

• Liked windwaker, dislike this, not the same as WW at all...

• Total voters

Ghork

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well what do you think? I personally think it would have been better if they would have sticked to twilight princess graphics. The graphics seem okay, but the nature doesn't seem as cool as it did in twilight princess. I did enjoy windwaker but before I had played it I didn't like the graphics. Don't like the fact that nintendo keeps investing in windwaker style even if this is more realistic looking than windwaker and the two ds games were.

(also a little question, is ocarina of time for 3ds going to be multiplayer? I thought they said something about it on one of the vids but Im not sure and if it will be multi then I hope it wont be like fourswords. It's too much competition between the players and I get kinda frustrated when my friend always get the rupee shards, lol)

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Its mix between WW and TP. I like it actually
tongue.gif

DarkFocus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the graphics look nothing like windwaker at all. Add another option that just says you don't like the style because I loved windwakers art style from the start and can't stand the way the new zelda looks.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
WW is my favourite Zelda game ever and I felt that the art style really suited the Zelda series. It's nice to see Nintendo going back to it (Zelda DS games notwithstanding).

Ghork

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
u say like windwaker but there not

there there own

as link looks more like an adult than a kid and his head is proportionate

the Style is LIKE wind waker but no where near the same

Well it's kinda... I didn't mean fully the same I just meant the texturing kinda
tongue.gif
but the ds games (havent played) seem almost fully the same as windwaker.
If I put it this way: it's between windwaker and twilight and obviously it's therefor more like windwaker than twilight princess was x)

Ghork

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel that there was something special with how the games looked, ocarina of time, WW, twilight princess which you may remember them for. Ocarina of time was the reason I got WW because it came in the same package for GCN. I did like WW and the graphics were pretty nice but something about the nature makes me like ocarina of time and twilight princess more... hard to explain :/
All (almost) Zelda games have great music and I think I liked WW more by the music than the graphics.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I love the new look. I think it looks beautiful in every way!

Just the Link-model doesn`t please me a bit, since it reminds me too much of TP, and that`s why it looks a little out of place... This might just be a psychological thing (because they did adapt him to the new artstyle) but an entirely new look for Link would have pleased me a bit more. And since this game supposedly plays at the very beginning of the time-line I don`t see why they chose to use the same model of TP...

I don`t see the resemblance of SS to WindWaker (except for the fire-location... that does look like WW however) that much, since IMO SS doesn`t seem to be very cell-shaded. The color are very vibrant and I think that`s why many people seem to associate the artstyle of SS with the one of WW... I think that`s were this similarity ends pretty much.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the art style for this game. I really feel that it fits the Legend of Zelda series.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the character models but the grounds, walls and backgrounds just seem plain to me.

We've only seen a little part so it may get better.

I prefer Wind Waker though, that game is one of those "forever beautiful" games as its not aged a bit since its release.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I personally don't favor skyward sword's graphics, but it doesn't bother me too much. It would've been better if they just improved TP's graphcs and polished it a little, would've looked great. Either way, it's more about the gameplay.
wink.gif

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I hate Wind Waker; but as long as it doesn't have the despicable Toon Link, I'm happy with this style.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: