Gaming Zelda poster.

Draganta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
IGN: At your developer roundtable this week, you showed off a single piece of artwork from the next Wii Zelda game. This piece of art has not yet been released publicly, but we noticed that Link appears to have grown to full adulthood. He looks older than he did in Twilight Princess. Is that a correct assumption?

Shigeru Miyamoto: Well, the story setting for this Zelda is, of course, in a completely different era and Link is older than he was previously. More approaching adulthood. There is one hint. Maybe from the art work you can see that he's not holding a sword.

IGN: Has he lost his Master Sword?

Shigeru Miyamoto: [Laughing] I just wanted to make sure that you understand we are making it. That's all I'm going to say on that subject.

IGN: Does the game follow the story progression of Twilight Princess or is it something completely different?

Shigeru Miyamoto: I can't go into details except to say that it's something completely different.

Source

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
looks cool, we can use the master sword in new ways
biggrin.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haha, wonder if zelda will be jealous or angry when she sees link running around with another chick? or will the bosses just laugh themselves to death at the thought that their most fear enemies is now swordless and he is using a lady as a weapon
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!