M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will add my two cents to this, even though it's kind of off topic, I suppose. I happen to be living in Japan as an exchange student, so today I took my ds around to all the major game stores of Kyoto (which where I live), yet none of the ds stations I encountered had the Zelda demo. They all still had the English training. Now, I realize Kyoto isn't Tokyo or anything, but I just wanted to point out that I'm not even sure this thing exists, and if it does, it certainly isn't easy to find. I don't see why retailers would want to push Zelda anyway; there's no need to, especially before the game is even out. They'd much rather sell their crappy English training game, and believe me, that game is crappy. If that game actually teaches you anything, then you are not even an intermediate speaker, but now I'm deraling, so I'll shut up.
OK... I thought it would be everywhere in Japan right now...

Well, if it isn't availble, no-one can capture it
cool.gif

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Founded it on NewsGroups but its 92MB(
ohmy.gif
For a DS game)
And it doesnt notice its a demo but ill see

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yep but it has an html with the pass but its chinese so??

ƒRƒ`ƒ‰

ƒpƒXƒ[ƒh‚Ì“üŽè•û–@

ƒNƒŠƒbƒNæ‚Å–³—¿“o˜^‚ð‚·‚Ü‚¹‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B

–{“o˜^Š®—¹Œã‚Ìu‰ïˆõ“o˜^‚ªŠ®—¹‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½v‚Ì•\Ž¦‚ªo‚½URL‚ÌÅŒã‚Ì4•¶Žš‚ªƒpƒXƒ[ƒh‚É‚È‚è‚Ü‚·B

–ã‹L‚ŃpƒXƒ[ƒh‚ªˆÙ‚È‚Á‚½ê‡‚Í«

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ƒRƒ`ƒ‰

Figure out wat the pass is
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christ can't you people tell that the files you keep getting are fakes? Have some patience, the full game will probably get an early release anyway.

phlyjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After translating the pass.html in babelfish, the intructions are saying to go the site in the pass.html, sign up for whatever it is, get the email verification and then complete the registration.

The code thats giving after succesfully completing the registration is the password for the zip.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A lot of these files give hints. Like "Look for the sentence "You have **** completed the registration" where **** is the password". Does it give anything like it? Cause those are pretty easy to just guess. If so, just type the sentence, and our collective intelligence should be able to figure it out.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS only has 4megs of internal memory....any supposed demo over 4megs is bullshit. Just where do you think you are going to download the demo to if it shows as over 4megs?

It's a download demo, it will be 4megs MAX. Most of you should know this kind of stuff by now.

Maybe the whole download demo cart cart would be huge, but not just one demo from it.
rolleyes.gif

Orusaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, the demo exists, becuase I actually saw it in a store here the other day. However, it doesn't seem to be downloadable. I cannot 100% confirm it, but it seems the demo might be an in-stores cart-demo. I didn't bother standing in line to play it, anyway, and there was no download signal coming from the thing. So, either the demo is a cart-demo, and not for download, or this particular download station was broken. Anyway, I can wait until Saturday to play it.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I read somewhere is that it deletes it self after turning off the DS. So it might be hard to save and upload.
That's always so with download play content. But I believe download play stuff gets dumped by receiving the wifi stuff broadcasted with like a laptop or something and then making a file out of all that data or something. It's not dumpable like the methods of a cart of course, unless someone steals the cart broadcasting the signal or something...

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere is that it deletes it self after turning off the DS. So it might be hard to save and upload.
if it is available as a downloadable demo, then whoever has the computer application to capture ds downloadable demos would have to do so using their laptop. this how all of the downloadable demos from E3 were captured and made available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o