Gaming Zelda BotW Scope Question

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am near beginning of game I think and I just cleared the Magnetism Shrine Trial and am now atop a Tower with the Old Man looking for other Shrines with the Scope. Anyway, I think I am supposed to find 3, but having trouble finding them. I thought I found them, but the Old Man didn't say anything. Help and thoughts on this appreciated :)

isanchez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am near beginning of game I think and I just cleared the Magnetism Shrine Trial and am now atop a Tower with the Old Man looking for other Shrines with the Scope. Anyway, I think I am supposed to find 3, but having trouble finding them. I thought I found them, but the Old Man didn't say anything. Help and thoughts on this appreciated :)
He won't say anything either, this game won't hold your hand so you have to find them and go to them on your own.

Reactions: daxtsu

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea its a zelda game to the max.

There is a story and they will tell you what your suppose to do. If you miss that you an check your log. (either + or - cant remember)
And it will tell you what is going on.
But he should of told you that you need to find some more after you finish the first one.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can definitely see all the shrines from that tower. If you're missing one just wander towards the ones you did you and you might run into it. The beginning area is pretty large but it should be easy enough to find all the shrines.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1