Zelda 3ds bundle

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Z0MB1E, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Z0MB1E
    OP

Z0MB1E Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2014
    Afghanistan
    So i just got a 3ds there was 2 copies of the zelda lbw bundle so i snagged one, also seeing how pokemon is free this month i purchased animal crossing and got a free DL of pokemon Y. I have been reading on the homebrew stuff and would like to get into all that r4 stuff just afraid of bricking my baby. So i guess im just wondering if there is anything i must do with my 3ds or any must games besides the 3 i listed (zelda/animal/pokemon) i plan on getting bravely default and smash maybe star fox.

2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    The lbw bundle ships with firmware above 4.5 (6.1 I think)
    So homebrew and 3DS flash carts will not work and you cannot downgrade
    You can get a DS flash cart and play with DS homebrew instead as well as DS games but thats about it, carts like Supercard DSTwo and r4i gold

3. Z0MB1E
    OP

Z0MB1E Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2014
    Afghanistan
    Thats what i was thinking i read some where that even the black ones now are to new to really do to much with unless you get lucky or an euro one. This might be better since things are bricking, gives developers more time to make things safer.

Anyways after like a full day of playing im hooked if i did want to find one with the old firm ware in the future what would be my best bet of model to look for? There is a blue 3ds mario cart bundle near me but its in a stupid keymaster game.

4. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge