Hardware Zelda 3ds bundle

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im gunna get a 3ds soon and i wanna know if they are gunna make a special edition zelda 3ds before i buy it so does anyone know if there is gunna be one soon

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chances are... none. OoT 3D has been released for quite a while now; There really is no motivation for a bundle to be released.

You could wait until next year, however. Square Enix loves to make limited edition Nintendo handhelds.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
If there is going to be one, there's no info about it yet. Some people have speculated that they will make a bundle Mario Kart 7 3DS...with the red 3DS. It's not released in the US/UK yet so it might be in a bundle later, but as for Zelda, nothing on that.

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but what about the 25th aniversery of zelda that could be a motive to make a bundle and maybe remake another zelda game and budle with it ant oot and a gold 3ds

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
A gold 3DS would be disgusting! They (Nintendo) have said they MAY work on a Majora's Mask 3D if they think it's worth it, so you could be in luck- but as the next big Zelda release is for the Wii (finally) I doubt they'd do it at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over