Zelda 3ds bundle

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by camochase, Aug 10, 2011.

1. camochase
    OP

camochase GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2010
    United States
    im gunna get a 3ds soon and i wanna know if they are gunna make a special edition zelda 3ds before i buy it so does anyone know if there is gunna be one soon

2. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

Oct 15, 2008
    United States
    Soviet Slyakin
    Chances are... none. OoT 3D has been released for quite a while now; There really is no motivation for a bundle to be released.

You could wait until next year, however. Square Enix loves to make limited edition Nintendo handhelds.

3. Presto99

Presto99 You slammin, bro?

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Skyworld
    If there is going to be one, there's no info about it yet. Some people have speculated that they will make a bundle Mario Kart 7 3DS...with the red 3DS. It's not released in the US/UK yet so it might be in a bundle later, but as for Zelda, nothing on that.

4. camochase
    OP

camochase GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2010
    United States
    but what about the 25th aniversery of zelda that could be a motive to make a bundle and maybe remake another zelda game and budle with it ant oot and a gold 3ds

5. Weaselpipe

Weaselpipe Erratic Temp user

Nov 18, 2010
    Somewhere Else
    A gold 3DS would be disgusting! They (Nintendo) have said they MAY work on a Majora's Mask 3D if they think it's worth it, so you could be in luck- but as the next big Zelda release is for the Wii (finally) I doubt they'd do it at the same time.