ROM Hack Yumeneko Help

tenshinoneko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello ^^ I'm sorry for posting this but i am playing the game yumeneko, i'm a cat lover and i have found this as one of the best cat simulation games.

I'm not requestion a complete game translation but i have some questions due to the fact that i can't read kanji.

In the game options there's an option that has a graphic of a battery. What is it for? (whats the meaning of the kanji next to it)

and also when I choose the clock... what does it say? like what is it for? and how can i use it.

Does anyone know if there's any translation or at least some photoshop pictures with translation since it's a short game.

Thank you for reading ^^

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you can get some screenshots of the game (with No$GBA for example), you could post them and someone might come along and translate it.

If they don't feel like making a nice pretty image and just leave you with the translated lines -- always remember to take what you can get and be appreciative, they've got no obligation to you or anyone else -- I could whip it up in photoshop for you I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-