Yumeneko Help

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by tenshinoneko, Jan 14, 2010.

Jan 14, 2010

Yumeneko Help by tenshinoneko at 7:21 AM (643 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. tenshinoneko
    OP

Member tenshinoneko GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hello ^^ I'm sorry for posting this but i am playing the game yumeneko, i'm a cat lover and i have found this as one of the best cat simulation games.

I'm not requestion a complete game translation but i have some questions due to the fact that i can't read kanji.

In the game options there's an option that has a graphic of a battery. What is it for? (whats the meaning of the kanji next to it)

and also when I choose the clock... what does it say? like what is it for? and how can i use it.

Does anyone know if there's any translation or at least some photoshop pictures with translation since it's a short game.

Thank you for reading ^^

2. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    If you can get some screenshots of the game (with No$GBA for example), you could post them and someone might come along and translate it.

If they don't feel like making a nice pretty image and just leave you with the translated lines -- always remember to take what you can get and be appreciative, they've got no obligation to you or anyone else -- I could whip it up in photoshop for you I suppose.