Yumeneko Help

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by tenshinoneko, Jan 14, 2010.

1. tenshinoneko
    OP

tenshinoneko GBAtemp Regular

Feb 14, 2009
    United States
    Hello ^^ I'm sorry for posting this but i am playing the game yumeneko, i'm a cat lover and i have found this as one of the best cat simulation games.

I'm not requestion a complete game translation but i have some questions due to the fact that i can't read kanji.

In the game options there's an option that has a graphic of a battery. What is it for? (whats the meaning of the kanji next to it)

and also when I choose the clock... what does it say? like what is it for? and how can i use it.

Does anyone know if there's any translation or at least some photoshop pictures with translation since it's a short game.

Thank you for reading ^^

2. twiztidsinz

twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    If you can get some screenshots of the game (with No$GBA for example), you could post them and someone might come along and translate it.

If they don't feel like making a nice pretty image and just leave you with the translated lines -- always remember to take what you can get and be appreciative, they've got no obligation to you or anyone else -- I could whip it up in photoshop for you I suppose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice