Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Stardust Accelerator

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Silphex, Jan 24, 2010.

Jan 24, 2010
  1. Silphex
    OP

Newcomer Silphex Violating scooters since '90

United Kingdom
    Ok so maybe this game is getting on abit now but it still has me stuck, im sick to death of endlessly dueling the same opponents to get a maximum of 400dp just so i can buy a few boosters just to be dissapointed by the cards i get and not being able to progress much further through the story. So could anyone point me in the right direction to get an unlimited DP cheat for a plain old R4 Kernel 1.18. I have had a good look around this website to find out for myself but i found it quite intimidating to be honest with all this talk of manually putting a action replay code into a cheat database for R4 but evidently i failed. I am quite capable of following instructions given by guides etc. but its just finding the right one with the right action replay code. Any help would be appreciated.

-Many Thanks

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    i am not sure what are you talking about but i think you could not get cheats to be displayed on your r4

few solutions

change your firmware to yasumenu (could be a little complicated but there are always prepacked yasumenu somewhere around, just google hard enough)

if getting yasumenu is hard for you then use the R4 v1.24 kernel 2009-11-25 from r4li.com

-

you can also go to guide below and try to manage your own database
    CLICK HERE

3. Silphex
    OP

Newcomer Silphex Violating scooters since '90

United Kingdom
    Thanks alot, that really helped, muchly appreciated [​IMG]