ROM Hack YSMenu Problems

mhfan305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh, Hey Guys. Ive been talking to Curley via PM about YSmenu.. Ive been having some troubles with the installation process and Im wondering if you guys would be able to help me.. Curley sent me here as he was unsure about the issue and hasnt looked at YSmenu before.. If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.. Please Understand that I am unsure about this issue.. Thanks for your help...
yaynds.gif
Sorry for the inconvenience and Im sure their is a simple answer to my issue in one of the threads but I havent come across it yet.. I thank you for helping out...

the issue is that, while in the process of making the actually YSmenu (via running the r4.bat file) it then stops in the middle of the process and says i dont have enough disk space, which of course i do. and this puzzle me. I was wondering, is there a easyer, simpler way of creating this darn YSmenu? or maybe can someone lend me there ysmenu they use so I dont have to go through all these confusing processes? Thanks.
smileipb2.png

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
You sure it say disk space and are u making it on your card or on your pc.

just run it on your pc if yours using your micro sd and are u sure its not saying that the version is wrong, as I've tried before R4YSauto and yS and they said it cant read version .0877534453
What ever because the folder said 0.9566756, i just change the folders name to the one it said.

I hope some of this helps.

mhfan305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i got the ysmenu, well its R4YSAUTO v0.02, is this the same? also, is this the latest version? How will I know when to update? or how to update? And the reset button seems to be bugged. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?