• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki to step down

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://blog.youtube/inside-youtube/a-personal-update-from-susan/

Hmm wonder if this will change any future rules or how user reports will be delt with, 9 years is a bit strange to suddenly step down. Haven't heard much from this Neal Mohan guy either. Either way she's set for life I'm assuming it'll be the same crap hole it is today.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did saw a video about her having a huge influence in the reporting system and the ad business... but honestly can't quite remember exactly what was said other than "she's making the decisions".

Hope the new CEO isn't a young biased CEO.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
On one side i like Youtube its pretty free with loads of content on the other side Youtube has more monopoly then any other website on the internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Load up your pc and monitor, and head to a McDonalds dining room, they have free WiFi