Youtube App

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by RitchieRitchie, Jul 24, 2015.

1. RitchieRitchie
    OP

RitchieRitchie GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2013
    Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. I have the youtube app as a CIA file and it was working fine until today when it has changed and it doesn't go to whatever I've typed in? There is an update available for it but as I don't have a NID I can't get it from the eshop. Any ideas? I'm probably just being stupid but any advice would greatly appreciated!

rr

2. vijankush

vijankush Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2015
    United States
    Yeah I had the same problem. Just delete the app through Data Management and install it over again. This will fix the problem.

3. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    If your search bar has a blank space to the right of the [X], try tapping there and it should search.

RitchieRitchie likes this.
  4. RitchieRitchie
    OP

RitchieRitchie GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2013
    Awesome! Thanks a lot! You da man!

5. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    Is that a USA version CIA for the youtube app? I'm on 9.5 emunand and I cannot find a youtube app to download anywhere. I only found a EUR version but the search does not work. Could you share your cia file w/ me? Maybe a PersonalMessage?

6. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    The youtube app is not available on the US eshop?

7. ProNine

ProNine Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2015
    It should be available on the US eshop. I just checked and it was available.

8. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    yes it is, but like I mentioned I have emunand on 9.5 (gateway) and I cannot access the eshop.

==Edit== I will try to investigate how cfw works to see if I can run a cfw, spoof eshop and access it, then download needed cia files, and then export them over to the emunand.

Last edited by Pecrow, Jul 24, 2015
  9. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You can access the eShop with GW. Search here for free multi patcher. It's a cia file, you install it on your emuNAND and whenever you want to use eShop, run it first to activate the eshop spoof.

10. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    Thank you !!!