Yourtube 2.0 Problems

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by Jamstruth, Sep 21, 2010.

Sep 21, 2010

Yourtube 2.0 Problems by Jamstruth at 7:05 PM (896 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Jamstruth
    OP

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    Having trouble with Yourtube 2.0 (Cracked version ain't I a stinker?)
    Every time I turn my iPod fully off and on it reverts to a downloaded videos list of 2 files 1 pending off a Charlie Brooker video the other a completed download of Davedays' "Olive You". I have tried reinstalling several times and have actually been in and deleted the files using iFile (which may be part of the problem but it was doing this before I did that just to get rid of some files I had previously downloaded before rebooting my iPod and it reverted to this).
    It seems as though some file somewhere in Yourtube has become corrupted and un-rewritable. This file doesn't go away after the package is removed so it thinks these files should be there.

Can anyone lend me a hand and point me towards any file that would contain this kind of list so I can delete it and see if that helps?

Edit: Easiest way will be restoring but I'm having trouble with TinyUmbrella saying it cannot listen on Port 80 even when i run as Admin. My Firewall has it allowed as a server and I don't think my Router should be involved. I use AVG Anti-Virus in case that turns my Hosts file to Read Only. Would MSN or Steam stop the program listening on Port 80?

2. alidsl

Member alidsl I am now a lurker

United Kingdom
    Try uninstalling your current yourtube cracked [​IMG]

and download from a different swashbuckling source

3. Jamstruth
    OP

United Kingdom
    Have uninstalled/reinstalled several times. Kinda points to it being something that doesn't get removed by Cydia when the program is removed so a different resource shouldn't make a difference. Will try though.

4. alidsl

Member alidsl I am now a lurker

United Kingdom
    Maybe your current one is far too swashbuckling for its own good?

5. Jamstruth
    OP

United Kingdom
    Right just tried a different resource. After the respring it thought the files were still there. Deleted both and resprung again and they're still there! [​IMG]

I think restoring is my best bet (see first post for problems with that) but will my recent backups still have whatever file used by Yourtube to tell what videos are in the downloads list in them saved from the Youtube app?

6. Joktan

Member Joktan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Ok why don't you look up mitube.it was in the app store but was removed so just look for a cracked version.I got it before they took it off the app store.