320GB Seagate FreeAgent Go External HDD
Heroes Season 1 on Blu-ray
30 Verbatim DVD+R DL disks
2 Dan Brown books
$100 GC for Wal-mart
$50 GC for Best Buy. I got a $500 card last week as well so provided a new Mac Mini is announced and released soon (MacWorld anyone?), I will be buying one.
$50 GC for Blockbuster Video.
$25 GC for Gamestop/EB Games
$25 GC for the theaters
Certificate for 2 admissions with 2 popcorns and a drink for the local theaters (bow chica bow wow?)
That should cover it. I have never seen heroes so blu-ray ought to be a good way to watch it.
-Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
-50$ gift card for Pac Sun
-Around 200$ in all the cash gifts
-A wallet/grooming kit
-Some nice shirts and and jeans
-Fallout 3 (XBOX 360)
-A bottle of "coquito" (that is something like eggnog but made with coconut and rum)
wii + wii fit
I-sobot (think RC robot)
nsect (think... RC Insect with nerf gun)
Masterpeice Ultra Magnus (because... well, look to the left)
pair of leather gloves
shagreen (stingray skin) wallet
watch strap
a orange and black Keffiyeh
and a zippo lighter (fiyah!)
I got a the $200 pair of ski goggles I've been eyeing, a Motorola z6w and the contract half paid for two years, a few CDs, an American Eagle girt card, a Hollister gift card, a Tim Hortons gift card, and about $100 Can.
I got money so I bught a psp and flashed it and 2 games Valkyre profile and Dark stalkers but I bught that 7 days ago hehe I got my money before Xmas becus the stores are closed on the 24 to 26, oh and 23 of december I bught Monster Hunter 2 and FF crisis core.
just got some post-christmas gifts, Hori DS screen protectors and DS hard case (very nice), New Super Mario Bros. pen styluses and I just ordered myself a Pandora's Battery to fix my bricked PSP as well as 30GB Usenet allowance.
- Rock Band 2 complete kit
- 4 shirts
- 2 underware that have a skull in the back (propably to scare the toilet when its calling me)
- like $30 to $40 bucks
- Axe shower kit that my girlfriend gave me.
oh and my favorite, my mother in law gave me a strawberry cheesecake that she made. Its so damn good.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...