>:)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im mostly scared of...

Gigantic Screens (like the IMAX ones) Its like a gigantic monster going to fall down and youre sitting at your seat like a couch potato that is about to get mashed.

IM SCARED OF THEM!
smileipb2.png

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm scared of well...maybe big insects like huge cockroaches and beetles...and also slimy big stuff like lizards...and also you...joke

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spiders. Once when I was a kid I saw a spider crawl under one of the beds in my house and never stuck my hand under there again. Even years later I wouldn't stick my hand under the bed. Crazy, I know. lol

Immortal Game

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Really deep water, because I can't really swim.

I'm also really scared of the game Portal, which is kind of weird because I've also got a weird obsession with it. I can't bring myself to play it when I'm alone, and I never finished it, but that's probably because I'm usually not around my computer and other people at the same time. It's sad because it's a really short game.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess we can not be friends cannonbeat as I am a bit of a pyromaniac.

I am a afraid of heights a bit i guess that started when I fell from a pretty tall tree when I was younger and the only reason I did not get really badly hurt or worse is because my jacket caught on branchs on the way down but it never stops me from dealing with it, as i get over it fast as I know its nothing to be afraid of.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
insects........ never knew why, I just can't stand any kind of flying or crawling insect (so, that just leaves snails...)
clowns. had one fall on me when i was little or something. ever since then they scare me shitless.
I am also sorta scared of buildings with really tall ceilings... always feel like something is going to fall on me.

cannonbeat, weird, never heard of anyone being scared of fire before, although i guess it makes sense in a phobic sort of way. I am quite the pyrophile myself (that means lover of fire, nothing else you perv
smileipb2.png
)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a sort of "reverse fear of heights"
tongue.gif

I don't have a problem at all with standing on top of buildings or at edges of skyscrapers, in fact I quite enjoy that. What I do hate though, is looking up at a building or tall ceiling from ground level and seeing pipes, ducts or balcony's that I could imagine myself hanging from with nothing to break my fall below. I always get a little "jolt" of a shock when then that happens... I wouldn't say it's a real phobia anything though. And on the other hand, if and when I do go up to the balcony etc. I'm 100% fine... And would probably happily jump off it for a laugh if there was a ton of cushions or something below.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bugs like roaches and spiders, but I am find with others like worms and rolly-polies.

Also dead stuff like if there is a dead animal a cat cought I can't get near it and I hate going where it was after it got moved. I can eat meat no problem though.
blink.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I fear idiots, nothing has caused me more trouble in life. This being said I would be more likely to headbutt someone than run away.

Fortunately by sticking to the shadows and selecting who I speak to fairly carefully I can avoid them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-