Your First Video Game

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Because I cannot recall myself, according to my mother some russian NES clone.

Later on as I remember that time still, super mario on NES (only game I had, kept me entertained for YEARS)

And those who post about N64 and PS1 - HOLY SHIT you are young... erm, right, I am on GBAtemp... (tend to forget at times)
shy.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Man we are going back 30 years here or so......
You mean the first game that I can remember playing ( that would be either the original Frogger , Asteroid or Amidar at the arcade ) or owned ?
My first computer was a ZX Spectrum 48K with rubber keyboard.....and it came with a few games by Psion:

- Planetoids +Missile Combat ( two separate games one on each side of the ehmm.....TAPE.....planetoids being a clone of Asteroids )
- Backgammon
- Chequered Flag
- Horace & the Spiders

and some demo tape.........there you go.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Pong on the home "Bingo" 3 or 4 in one home console with the controllers which had rotating heads, then Space Invaders on a friends chest arcade cabinet.

A few years later i'd move on to bigger and better things with Pitfall and my very own ZX 81.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Mega Drive; I was about 3. Playing that game made me fall in love with the series... which was kinda evident I guess. ¬¬

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: