Gaming Your Favorite Wii Games

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dxplay2128 i see you are new here, try to keep from double posting. If you are the last person to post in a thread and have something new to add, click the "edit button on you post and add new content there. Thanks :bortz:

I will add some games with details.

Super Mario Galaxy/2- fantastic games. Really, really good games that follow the openness that SM64 originally brought to the table. I dont think its AS creative as 64 but there are some great ideas (as well as some really dumb ones) but over all, a must own for the wii. I would love to see a controller hack for this so I could use a classic controller to the these without needs to shake something to get Mario to spin.
Something that bothers me about 2 is that Yoshi is no longer a bonus that makes levels more fun like he was in SMW. He is a needed asset now to finish certain levels, making him necessary and almost takes the fun out of him.

Twilight princess- Fantastic, this is the game Nintendo should have HD ported over to the Wii U. Great use of the dark world and new characters.

No More Heroes/2 Desperate Struggle- The first one has some issues with money grinding for missions and a really spotty overworld with awful collision detection for you titanic of a motorcycle. Levels were kinda repetitive but boss fights were where this game really shines. The second is more streamlined, but not without its own drawbacks. Both of these have some of the coolest use of cell shading on the Wii. Great games for anger venting.

Metroid Trilogy- I havent played them, but I think they are a great way to gamers who never played 1 and 2 on the gamecube to play them for the first time.

DragonBall Z Boitiki Tenkaiechi 3- I know thats spelled wrong, but if you like DBZ and want some fighting, get this. Just get it haha

SSBBrawl- but only if you plan to mod it. Vanilla Brawl is not worth your time.

Okami- is better on PS2/3 however you want to get it. The motion controls are a good idea, but in practice, the wiimote doesn't track accurately enough for some of the harder puzzles.

D

Deleted User

Super paper mario, new super mario bros wii, mario kart,mario galaxy 1 and 2 and god of war the wii edition.

Kumadoken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Obvious ones Galaxy games1 and 2 , mario kart... Still enjoying both now.

the last story is easily best rpg of this gen, done by ex final fantasy guys I believe.
Project zero if you like scary games.
Xenoblade, but is a tad long

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have yet to play many games, like xenoblade, the last story, new super mario bros wii etc.

I played only a few games and loved them to death: they are SMG 1 and 2 and mario strikers charged football, best arcade football game EVER!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hello