ohmy.gif

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
playallday said:
Orangegamer said:
and u get paid a LOT of money!!!
Not THAT much. You could make over $150,000 a year if you were a doctor.
hes saying that it is large sum of money for that job ¬_¬
and also hardly anyone in the u.k. makes 70 grand a year so yeah dream job

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Dammit! I knew not being able to swim would come back and bite me in the arse one day!
frown.gif

Admittedly there's worse scenarios where that fact could come into play but still, I've always wanted to visit Australia.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw this on the news today. It certainly caught my attention. I'm gonna apply just for the heck of it. I love the beach, and I also love marine animals. I love swimming as well. Reading and writing..? Mm, not so much, depends what I guess. But I wouldn't mind if I get paid 100k+ in half a year.

Let's hope I get the job!

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Psyfira said:
Dammit! I knew not being able to swim would come back and bite me in the arse one day!
frown.gif
One thing that comes into my mind is when you're having the perfect holiday on a beach and you see a kid drowning. You just watch him drown then someone saves her. People who walk by will gossip about you saying "That guy is worthless"

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skyman747 said:
p1ngpong said:
Meh sounds too much like hard work to me!
mad.gif
Seriously. It may seem like vacation, but then you have to talk to the media, blog, etc. And $105,000 for six months does sound good, but based on where the economy is going, I doubt alot of people would do it. No way of knowing if your job will be here when you get back.

Not unless you're still a student under post secondary. I don't mind missing one year. It's definitely enough to pay off all the tuition and have a lot more extra for yourself. I can invest it too.. but not a good time to invest.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
skyman747 said:
p1ngpong said:
Meh sounds too much like hard work to me!
mad.gif
Seriously. It may seem like vacation, but then you have to talk to the media, blog, etc. And $105,000 for six months does sound good, but based on where the economy is going, I doubt alot of people would do it. No way of knowing if your job will be here when you get back.

Not unless you're still a student under post secondary. I don't mind missing one year. It's definitely enough to pay off all the tuition and have a lot more extra for yourself. I can invest it too.. but not a good time to invest.
Actually this is a good time to invest, as the stocks will only go up(except the companies that go bankrupt).
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free