You wish you could do this

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2008
Messages
1,259
Trophies
0
Age
27
Website
Visit site
XP
428
Country
United States
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090113/od_af..._20090113032028
ohmy.gif
 

Rowan

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
714
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
Cardiff
XP
222
Country
playallday said:
Orangegamer said:
and u get paid a LOT of money!!!
Not THAT much. You could make over $150,000 a year if you were a doctor.
hes saying that it is large sum of money for that job ¬_¬
and also hardly anyone in the u.k. makes 70 grand a year so yeah dream job
 

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
3,886
Trophies
0
Location
England
XP
270
Country
Dammit! I knew not being able to swim would come back and bite me in the arse one day!
frown.gif


Admittedly there's worse scenarios where that fact could come into play but still, I've always wanted to visit Australia.
 

Anakir

Project: Melee
Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
2,254
Trophies
0
Location
Canada.
Website
Visit site
XP
337
Country
Canada
I saw this on the news today. It certainly caught my attention. I'm gonna apply just for the heck of it. I love the beach, and I also love marine animals. I love swimming as well. Reading and writing..? Mm, not so much, depends what I guess. But I wouldn't mind if I get paid 100k+ in half a year.

Let's hope I get the job!
 

R2DJ

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,898
Trophies
0
Location
London
XP
805
Country
Psyfira said:
Dammit! I knew not being able to swim would come back and bite me in the arse one day!
frown.gif
One thing that comes into my mind is when you're having the perfect holiday on a beach and you see a kid drowning. You just watch him drown then someone saves her. People who walk by will gossip about you saying "That guy is worthless"
 

skyman747

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
399
Trophies
0
XP
187
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Meh sounds too much like hard work to me!
mad.gif
Seriously. It may seem like vacation, but then you have to talk to the media, blog, etc. And $105,000 for six months does sound good, but based on where the economy is going, I doubt alot of people would do it. No way of knowing if your job will be here when you get back.
 

Anakir

Project: Melee
Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
2,254
Trophies
0
Location
Canada.
Website
Visit site
XP
337
Country
Canada
skyman747 said:
p1ngpong said:
Meh sounds too much like hard work to me!
mad.gif
Seriously. It may seem like vacation, but then you have to talk to the media, blog, etc. And $105,000 for six months does sound good, but based on where the economy is going, I doubt alot of people would do it. No way of knowing if your job will be here when you get back.

Not unless you're still a student under post secondary. I don't mind missing one year. It's definitely enough to pay off all the tuition and have a lot more extra for yourself. I can invest it too.. but not a good time to invest.
 

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2008
Messages
1,259
Trophies
0
Age
27
Website
Visit site
XP
428
Country
United States
Anakir said:
skyman747 said:
p1ngpong said:
Meh sounds too much like hard work to me!
mad.gif
Seriously. It may seem like vacation, but then you have to talk to the media, blog, etc. And $105,000 for six months does sound good, but based on where the economy is going, I doubt alot of people would do it. No way of knowing if your job will be here when you get back.

Not unless you're still a student under post secondary. I don't mind missing one year. It's definitely enough to pay off all the tuition and have a lot more extra for yourself. I can invest it too.. but not a good time to invest.
Actually this is a good time to invest, as the stocks will only go up(except the companies that go bankrupt).
lecture.gif
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Spent most my life dead in gangstas paradise