Yoshi Wolly World doesn't save

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by elbarto93, Nov 28, 2015.

1. elbarto93
    OP

elbarto93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2015
    Italy
    Hi guys, thank you for your work with loadiine!
    When I play Yoshi Wolly World EUR on my Pal console (italian Language) it doesn't save at all. There are no files in the c and u folder. All the other game savings work perfectly. May someone help me, also telling me the extension and filename or uploading me a copy? Thanks in advance

2. TreyTrent

TreyTrent Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2015
    Canada
    You should have a savedata.dat file in the c folder. Mine is about 24kb big but that could change depending on progress.

3. Maurizio

Maurizio Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2015
    Italy
    I'm also Italian and have your problem , my solution has to create save folder c and u and copy savedata from other game .
    Yoshy overwrite savedata from other game and now save carrectly .
    Sorry for my poor english .

osaka35 likes this.
  4. elbarto93
    OP

elbarto93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2015
    Italy
    I'm sorry, I can't solve the problem. Even with the "savedata.dat" (I renamed a dat of 9kb) the game won't save. TreyTrent, could you post or email me your savegame data? Is your copy an EUR version?

Maurizio, qual รจ il nome del tuo file di salvataggio? In che cartella sta? Ti andrebbe di inviarmi il tuo file?

5. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    you sure you dont have the sdcard locked?

x65943 likes this.
  6. Maurizio

Maurizio Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2015
    Italy
    Stasera te lo invio, oggi sono a lavoro , lasciami in PVT un indirizzo email a cui inviartelo .

Ciao