Question yokai watch 4 save editor?

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Portal2player56, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Portal2player56
    OP

Portal2player56 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 24, 2016
    United States
    does anyone think there will be a sort of save editor for yokai watch 4? i remember there was 1 for ea of the 5 original* (*7 if you count the japanese versions) but after the 3rd one the original developer for the yokai watch editors has stopped making them for some reason. i hope out there somewhere a save editor for yokai watch 4 will be born but what do you all think?

2. aos10

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    The game is not even out, mostly there will be if there is high interest in the game.

3. neko00

neko00 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2015
    Japan
    The game is out already, it would be awesome to have an editor for this game. Hoping this is something possible!

4. NightTimeNoctis

NightTimeNoctis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    me too. also wish for someone to translate this bs i cant wait till im 35 for it to get released stateside.

5. Rotex

Rotex Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2019
    United States
    Spaghetti_Rama likes this.
  6. NightTimeNoctis

NightTimeNoctis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    this isnt exactly what this thread is for but thank you for the info thats really cool maybe ill try it out when i have time.

7. Justin1029

Justin1029 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2018
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    I'll look to see if this is still compatible for Hekate. I'm still currently on Verson 1.2.1 of this thing, so I hope that this goes well!

8. matias3ds

matias3ds GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    I'm waiting for the western realease to play it , and we don't even have a date , soooo frustrating .
    I would also like very much to be able to play the 3ds yo Kai games on the switch , an HD remake for the switch of those games will be so cool !!!

9. Mush999

Mush999 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2018
    United States
    Well you definitely got your wish granted!

10. thathot1

thathot1 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2017
    United States
    @Rotex Is there an update for the save editor? Link is broken.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted