Status
Not open for further replies.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Then IDK. I don't have 9.2 on my 3DS. Maybe someone who got it to work will help you. It's not like you don't have other hacks on 9.2 anyway.
Oh yeah definetely not an issue lol. It's just to confirm that there is something wrong with this method, or at the very least we can say that it has a very low successful booting rate

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get get it to work on my O3DS 9.5.0.23U. It's my only option, unfortunately, because I don't have YouTube, Ironfall, Cubic Ninja, or anything else to trigger it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any ideas?

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get get it to work on my O3DS 9.5.0.23U. It's my only option, unfortunately, because I don't have YouTube, Ironfall, Cubic Ninja, or anything else to trigger it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any ideas?
It should work. If it doesn't, do you really need 9.5? Just update to 10.1 and install HomeMenuhax.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think I will need to install the youtube app on sysnand and get access to homebrew launcher from there, since browserhax still doesn't work for me (O3DS 9.0)

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
After downloading the payload, where do we place it in the SD card?

I believe the root of the SD card is where it should go. I've heard multiple times that the payload is downloaded when you first use the exploit, but I don't see it at all anywhere in my SD card after multiple attempts.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the root of the SD card is where it should go. I've heard multiple times that the payload is downloaded when you first use the exploit, but I don't see it at all anywhere in my SD card after multiple attempts.
I can confirm it does. I didn't download the payload and it started fine.

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can confirm it does. I didn't download the payload and it started fine.

I suppose for some they can get it working. Does downloading the payload seperately and then putting it into the root of the SD card affect the exploit and how it works at all, or no?

If not, then it should be considered an optional step in the event that the payload is not being downloaded automatically.

Reactions: fmkid

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work. If it doesn't, do you really need 9.5? Just update to 10.1 and install HomeMenuhax.

I'm about to try it again, but last night it kept giving a yellow bottom screen like in the videos, then the bottom screen turned darker gray, and then it locked up my system to the point I had to do a hard shut down. I popped the SD card into the computer and removed the webkithax temp binary for a fresh start, so wish me luck.

As for why I'm on 9.5... I know for sure that the browser exploit works right now on this old 3DS, and I'm already using Ninjhax 2.0 on my N3DS (10.1), so right now it's no biggie if I can't get it to work. I just wanted more options, especially in the event Nintendo patches Ninjhax 2.0. If that happens, It'd be nice to keep the old 3DS capable of using both Ninjhax 2.0 and the browser exploit (Ninjhax doesn't do AR-style codes yet, AFAIK) and then upgrade the N3DS to full compatibility since it has my NNID and all my eShop titles. Plus, it'd be nice to have regionfive working on the O3DS (when smea finishes it) so I can play Tri Force Heroes / Hyrule Warriors Legends on the old one, as they'll certainly have on-cartridge updates I'll need to disable.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, could someone tell me exactly what goes wrong when browserhax crashes on my o3ds? I did download the payload myself. Just wondering is all.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Also, could someone tell me exactly what goes wrong when browserhax crashes on my o3ds? I did download the payload myself. Just wondering is all.
Just seems that many people have problems with BrowserHax on O3DS... This Hax is rather unstable yet and maybe there are problems to load the correct payload (I guess)!... Only an official update perharps could solve most of those issues.

For me (on O3DS, latest FW), works but after trying many many times (and is annoying, indeed).

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly what I was hoping to NOT hear. I wan the nitty gritty reason in the code for why it sucks on o3ds. I understand it's a WebKit exploit. Why is WebKit so unstable? And why do I get this particular red screen. I. Want. Details.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Exactly what I was hoping to NOT hear. I wan the nitty gritty reason in the code for why it sucks on o3ds. I understand it's a WebKit exploit. Why is WebKit so unstable? And why do I get this particular red screen. I. Want. Details.
As you want!... And why don't you just ask for details directly with Yellows8, then?

Last edited by fmkid,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: