Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex3dss

Unmotivated and depressed
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really.. What about the git and the arm 11 possible downgrade? oh well back to kickass homebrew it is :)
I guess there would be a possible downgrade from the browserhax or homemenuhax. If you can find a way to get homebrew from the theme section, then there is also a possibility to downgrade

Last edited by Alex3dss,

Alex3dss

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well does it get downloaded in the process or do I have to get it myself?
You have to get it yourself
go to smealum.github.io/3ds and get it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well does it get downloaded in the process or do I have to get it myself?
Place the boot.3dsx on the root of your sd card and create a map named ''3ds'' also on the root of your sd. In this map you'll put all the 3ds homebrew apps

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You have to get it yourself
go to smealum.github.io/3ds and get it

Place the boot.3dsx on the root of your sd card and create a map named ''3ds'' also on the root of your sd. In this map you'll put all the 3ds homebrew apps
Well the OP should have mentioned this in the OP. I know this sounds stupid but it's my first time doing anything with the homebrew launcher.

Alex3dss

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well the OP should have mentioned this in the OP. I know this sounds stupid but it's my first time doing anything with the homebrew launcher.
I get it and I had the same problem. But you can ask me anything about the homebrew launcher (HBL).
But I dont know the answer to everything xD

But do you now know what you have to do?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I get it and I had the same problem. But you can ask me anything about the homebrew launcher (HBL).
But I dont know the answer to everything xD

But do you now know what you have to do?
Sure, just place the file for the launcher on the root. Pretty straight forward.

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work on N3DS-XL 9.9.0.26U
HBL= Hombrew launcher with grid icons with folder support. Works on all other hax but this one. Grey screen then crash and everything downloaded and in place app payload and boot.3dsx :(
Also cleared cache and cookies...

Last edited by Ripper00420,

Alex3dss

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well isn't it what you wrote above? Place the boot file in the root and homebrew apps in the 3ds folder.
On your sd card, of course

Doesn't work on N3DS-XL 9.9.0.26U
HBL= Hombrew launcher with grid icons with folder support. Works on all other hax but this one. Grey screen then crash and everything downloaded and in place app payload and boot.3dsx :(
Is this going about the N3ds?? Well then dont ask me, I dont know how to hack that thing

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Do you have a boot.3dsx on the root of your sd-card? And a ''3ds'' map with the homebrew starter kit on the root of your sd?
Yes. It works on my N3DS, I did the same steps. Other methods work on my O3DS. Apart from the Nintendo 3DS folder, their SD cards even have the same structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality