ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

LoneFlo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there any way to change the textures of the online battle background ? I'd love to use the one from the worlds championships final.
Probably. You need to find files location and try. I don't know where are battleground's files. :/

EDIT: Maybe in a>0>3>2, I saw some battlegrounds.

Last edited by LoneFlo,

NEKpewar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Finally!!! My first textures!!

Greninja and Talonflame GOLD MODE!!!

scr-27-top-right.png
scr-28-top-left.png

Last edited by NEKpewar,
Reactions: Tower and NekoMichi

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

LoneFlo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the problem is the texture /model have to be in a directory (a/2/1) there is a data named 1 inside
i have to put the texture inside the data but i dont know how
Ok.
You have to extract the 1 file with GarcTool. And then, once you have pasted your mod, you have to rebuild the file by selecting the folder with GarcTool.

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh thx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the mod file is named dec_174.bin but in the directory there are only .154 files (dec_174.154) should i rename it before replacing?

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have edited my omega ruby rom and made a .3ds and a .cia. the 3ds file shows up in the gateway multirommenu when i load it it remains blank (rom not loaded)

when i install the cia with devmenu 2x it dont show up (like i installed nothing) what can i do

LoneFlo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to edit skytrip models ?
The files list says "a/2/5/4 - skytrip models (lati@s + player)" but Ohana3DS is unable to open any files in this folder.

D

Deleted User

can i install those textures on a .cia and then install the moded cia to my emunand?

LoneFlo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe it's a stupid question, but I just got a texture glitch so I'm wondering...
Is there a way to update a garc without repacking all files ? I cried a little when I found a glitchy texture. Maybe a miracle, who knows...

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's a stupid question, but I just got a texture glitch so I'm wondering...
Is there a way to update a garc without repacking all files ? I cried a little when I found a glitchy texture. Maybe a miracle, who knows...
Use pk3DS, export the garc without decompressing the files (hold control). Decompress individual files and edit. Repacking will take much less time as you don't have to compress files again.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...