• Edited.7z
    1.8 MB · Views: 201

wiiadelphia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm trying to add one to sun and moon but it's not working. can you pm me so you can give me instructions
i figured out why one of the mega evolution wont work. its because its not available for sun and moon. can you guys remake your mega evolutions for sun and moon or is it not possible yet?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i figured out why one of the mega evolution wont work. its because its not available for sun and moon. can you guys remake your mega evolutions for sun and moon or is it not possible yet?
ALL of the custom models on this thread are for XY/ORAS. There is no public way to import models into Sun/Moon as of right now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can only edit the textures like this
FoPpua6.gif

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this a Mega Flygon ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I thought Flygon doesn’t got a mega evo... does the flygonite exist ?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just curious, what do you use to edit pokemon 3d models? i am planning to make my own megas soon for oras and when its possible, sun and moon
You can use mostly any model editing program... Cinema4D, Maya, AutoDesk, Zbrush etc..... Personally I would suggest Maya since that's the program these models are created in for the game in development.

Reactions: SakshamG30

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
just curious, what do you use to edit pokemon 3d models? i am planning to make my own megas soon for oras and when its possible, sun and moon

I'd say, along with the softwares that Majikhat mentioned, there is also blender, 3dsmax and some propiertary softwares like Marionette, apollo etc. I recommend using blender, it's open source and free, and is constantly in development.

Reactions: Majickhat55

wiiadelphia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use mostly any model editing program... Cinema4D, Maya, AutoDesk, Zbrush etc..... Personally I would suggest Maya since that's the program these models are created in for the game in development.
I'd say, along with the softwares that Majikhat mentioned, there is also blender, 3dsmax and some propiertary softwares like Marionette, apollo etc. I recommend using blender, it's open source and free, and is constantly in development.
thank you both for telling me about these 3d model editing programs

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Mega Electivire finished.

3.png

4.png

5.png

The Floating objects are basically iron shards that he can control through electromagnetism. Any feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• Mega Electivire.png
    Mega Electivire.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: Tower

Charizarding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If one wanted to get models working in ORAS with Luma's game-patching, wouldn't one just put a dec_XXXX.164 into a standard folder in Luma's patching like luma>titles>(AS's ID #)>a>0>0>8? I tried this, and it's sadly not working. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I REALLY don't want to use Hans to play ORAS using mods, there's got to be a way where Luma's patching works....right?

Leraixous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If one wanted to get models working in ORAS with Luma's game-patching, wouldn't one just put a dec_XXXX.164 into a standard folder in Luma's patching like luma>titles>(AS's ID #)>a>0>0>8? I tried this, and it's sadly not working. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I REALLY don't want to use Hans to play ORAS using mods, there's got to be a way where Luma's patching works....right?
you cannot put the .164 file for luma, it has to be garc.

Leraixous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 105573

I made Ash's Hat for Ultra Moon... Obviously it's a guy's hat :D.... If you want it let me know.

Sorry for the double post, and idk if this is allowed to ask, but how did you manage to successfully rebuild a cia/3ds after editing the romfs? HackingToolkit gives me a 0 byte .3ds file and rebuilding it to cia then converting it to .3ds with another program does not work either since it gives me a failed to load rom (error 1) on citra. I kind of dont want to wait half an hour waiting for a cia to install just to make sure the edit I did works or not. I've used hackingtoolkit v9 and v11 and only v9 will extract it properly.

Last edited by Leraixous,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded