[XY/ORAS] Increase Shiny Chance?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Jonkins, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Jonkins
    OP

Jonkins Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Does anyone know where and how I can increase the shiny chance in my X-, Y-, OR- and AS-Romhacks? Thanks for all experts who wanna help :)

2. KashiToxicBlood
    This message by KashiToxicBlood has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Dec 4, 2015, Reason: stop.
    Oct 29, 2015
  3. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    JFC I can't stop laughing :rofl:

I'm saving that picture. Pure gold.

On a serious note though there's actual no harm in helping out a newbie. I'd tell OP if I knew the answer.

4. KashiToxicBlood

KashiToxicBlood how2hakpls

Banned
    Jan 30, 2015
    United States
    same place as Huntereb
    but seriously though you can't it's all locked in DllBattle.cro and the DLLCROS are signed with rsa keys, read up more on http://3dbrew.org/wiki/CRO0

Thelostrune likes this.
  5. mbcrazed

mbcrazed GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 10, 2012
    China
    GBATemp
    Here's one way to increase shiny chances in your romhacks. It's called playing fair and chain fishing.

6. KashiToxicBlood
    This message by KashiToxicBlood has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Dec 4, 2015, Reason: insulting.
    Oct 29, 2015
  7. mbcrazed

mbcrazed GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 10, 2012
    China
    GBATemp
    That would actually be cool if you could make it harder to get a shiny. Let's go back to Gen 2 days where you almost throw your GameBoy across the room because you ran into a shiny zubat! XD

KashiToxicBlood likes this.
  8. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
    should be able to do it with ram hacks like the nds action replay codes

9. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I have been playing since gen2, 3, and the gold and silver reamkes. I have never seen a shiny pokemon in the wild.

If its a 3DS pokemon game, there isnt a real way yet, unless you have a gateway. Im not even sure if there are cheats readily available for pokemon 3DS yet.