XXXX - Sonic Advance 3 (E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A7mag3ddon

I agree, people expect there to be honour among theives? Lets face it the scene has allways been about who released what first before anyone else.

Get over it and lets play GBA! :-)

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I agree, people expect there to be honour among theives?
Hehe! I was just about to say that.
smile.gif

Besides I find it a little hypocritcal to read these type of lines from people who steal videogames: "remember steal shit and you suffer." and "Remember that theives will be punished"

Too much drama. Save it for your mama.
Also, nuke this beta.

Samhain_77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ahhhh! i'm a little bit confused right now!!!!

only one question......... is this a good or a bad release??? Can I add this rom to my collection or is it a bad dump????

obake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahhhh! i'm a little bit confused right now!!!!

only one question......... is this a good or a bad release??? Can I add this rom to my collection or is it a bad dump????
Go ahead. I mean, it works fine. It's not going to blow up your computer or anything. Just remember that it's not a finished product, so when the game comes out in June (the Japanese release will definitely be multi-lingual), just replace that copy with the one you're getting now.

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmmm, everything is unlocked in mine for some reason. Would that be because it's a test beta?

Out of curiosity, why has this been numbered? Betas wouldn't normally get numbers, would they?

I like the look of it. A little more thought seems to have gone into the level design. I wish they had used the character combos a bit better though. Like the previous Sonic Advances, they seem to have abilities that don't matter at all in the levels. There should be different paths for character abilities almost like there was for Sonic and Knuckles in S&K. It's just like a pointless little bonus in the Advance series.

Dogg.

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1)
Stealing Releases is lame and shit. seems like respect is missing.

2)
Who cares about thoose fservchannel? They just make releases public for
each lamer. Thats why they are a risk for the releasing groups

3)
Its a good beta, but it will change due the final

Anyway seems like Trashman got a good inside-contact and somebody leaked it. Thinks like this just can happen when ppl talk too much about there releases (befor releasing)

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Setting the save type to 128k in VBA unlocks everything.

Hmmm thanks Thug, I'm running it on the poxy F2A Ultra at the moment and I don't seem to have a choice on what size save it creates. It must run it with a 128k save by default. I wish it wasn't unlocked though. Sort of takes the fun out of it...

Dogg.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Beta or not I still find this game enjoyable, i haven't run into any bugs in the game yet. The second stage Sunset 'something' is really good, i'm enjoying those stages, the music makes it feel like Sonic 2 on the megadrive
smile.gif
So for i'm liking Sonic Advance 3 a lot more then two. Two was a bit iffy.

Oh i found out that you can use your partners power by holding in both L and R when they are near to you.

SLADE2019

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If all this confusion last's much longer, the rom should be nuked and eventually redumped and properly labeled as final.

Smirre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's nuked on GBA-NFO. GBAtemp and GBAroms list it as a number release at the moment.

I guess we'll have to wait a bit to really see the whole picture of these events
smile.gif

tonyrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I agree it shouldn't be numbered, but it's a perfectly good beta, and I hope PocketHeaven (DB for GBARenamer for those who use it) will add it as such.

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Would anyone have any idea how I could get this to not have everything unlocked on my poxy F2A Ultra? I'm not sure it's capable of dealing with any save size other than 128...

TIA,
Dogg.

T

TheRealVisitor

Beta or not I still find this game enjoyable, i haven't run into any bugs in the game yet. The second stage Sunset 'something' is really good, i'm enjoying those stages, the music makes it feel like Sonic 2 on the megadrive
smile.gif
So for i'm liking Sonic Advance 3 a lot more then two. Two was a bit iffy.

Oh i found out that you can use your partners power by holding in both L and R when they are near to you.
Sorry, but the music is from Sonic 1 Mega Drive (Green Hill Zone)...
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh