XORPAD generation failure

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by DarkFlare69, Nov 11, 2015.

1. DarkFlare69
    OP

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Xorpad generating gives me a file called "s" and that's all. I use 3DS Lazy to get ncchinfo.bin since the latest version of decrypt9 says "missing parantheses, failed to call print" and stuff like that.

What am I doing wrong? Obviously I've tried different methods before posting this thread, including rxTools and Decrypt9.

2. RainThunder

RainThunder GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2012
    Hanoi
    What Decrypt9 version are you using? ncchinfo.bin generated by 3DSLazy is compatible with latest Decrypt9 version in this thread.

3. d0k3

d0k3 3DS Homebrew Legend

Dec 3, 2004
    Gambia, The
    That error you describe there is fixed for good (on Archshifts, Shadowtrances and my build of Decrypt9), so you must be using an older version of Decrypt9. Can you grab a recent one, try again and tell me how it works? Just check my signature for the link!

EDIT: I'D also be interested where that latest version of Dercrypt9 came from :). "Missing parentheses"? There's nothing like that in there.

Last edited by d0k3, Nov 11, 2015
  4. Shadowtrance

Shadowtrance GBAtemp Addict

May 9, 2014
    Hervey Bay, Queensland
    The "Missing parentheses" thing is related to the script and python version running it, if i remember correctly it will throw that error (or something similar) if you're running a script written for python 2 with python 3 because the syntax is slightly different in python 3.

But if you have the current versions of the scripts and python 2 installed you shouldn't be getting any errors like that...