Hacking Xenon360 History App

Gunz4Hire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the first Public Release of the Xenon360 History App!
[URL='https://www.realmodscene.com/uploads/monthly_2019_01/image.png.5d2e49b63b44519a847f55cde3c54f9b.png'][/URL]​

Version Release: 1.0 | January 5, 2019

What is this?
This piece of homebrew is our way of documenting one of the most creative and interesting Video Game Consoles out there, the Xbox 360.
we believe that sharing this info is important to understand and appreciate what we have. We aim at documenting all aspects of the 360, from the early days of XenonOS and its roots back in 2003, to today, where we are still finding unreleased games and new info about the Xbox 360. We hope to have info about every Build we see, Info about Beta kits, Official Xbox Magazine. This is just the beginning...

Please visit protoplanet.us for more info

Features:

• Can read info about the G5 Alpha kits
  • Our build sheet in which you can see what games look like throughout there development process
Most of the features below have been started and will gradually be implemented with each update.
Coming soon:

• Video playback of builds, so you can see more than just video
  • Look at the history of the Xbox 360 kiosk machine and what they do
  • Look at random gathered Documents contained, which involve G5 SDK info, different 360 milestones
  • See all available XDK recoveries
  • See all the different Xbox 360 Case designs
  • Massive documentation on Official Xbox Magazine, outlining differences within each monthly disc
  • XDK help center
This is our first homebrew, bugs, crashes, random slow downs may happen. Please be helpful and report here any issues you have, that way we can optimize this for the best performance!

Download Links:

CREDITS & SPECIAL THANKS:

Gunz4Hire
tjd2
InsaneNutter and digiex.net
The great people over at Prototopia.net
XeDev, XeCanada and Xenonwiki.com
The God of UI, Rowbotik
Demon, Xe, Alpha, Yubi, Codeasm and anyone I missed who helped awnser my questions!
This wouldnt have been possible without all the kind words and passion we have for the 360

Thank you!​

D

Deleted User

I have no experience with the Xbox 360 scene, but this is a very cool idea! There needs to be more homebrew like it on other systems.
Good luck on your project.

Reactions: Gunz4Hire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1