Xenoblade Trailer 2 Released

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The game looks great concept-wise and I really like the artistic direction (except for the face-models) they use in this game but graphically it seems to be a little unbalanced...

Normally I don`t care that much for these kind of things but it would be nice, if they would improved it a little. And it would be really nice to see some in-game-footage of the battle-system of this game. From the very first trailer (was called monado back then) it looked like FFXII.

QUOTE said:
- A young main-character named "Seneka" has discovered a battle machine of some form, but the machine is broken
- Seneka admits to wanting to learn the secrets of the Monado, which is a sword
- Seneka is researching the sword, and finds out that while anyone can activate it, not everyone can control it
- the shirtless man in the trailer is being nursed back to health by Hiyoru, the young girl in the scene
- the man is in so much pain that he cannot even hold the Monado in his present state
- both Hiyoru and Seneka head to a beach, both discussing how peaceful the location is
- all of a sudden, an alarm sounds which means that objects are falling off of Kyoshin
- a defense system starts up to shoot down the falling objects
Source: GoNintendo

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I didn't even know about this game till just now, is that sad or bad? Thx for posting this!
And its on the Wii to boot I hope it comes out in america I don't think I can take anther good Wii game not getting ported
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.