Gaming Xenoblade Chronicles Hype Thread!

deros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
Anybody know if the 6.28 GB torrent is real?
Possible. Some French people already stated that the European version is 6,x GB in size. In contrast to the Japanese version Xenoblade will be published on a DVD-9 in Europe -- don't forget that there is apart of the five different text translations also a new voice track in addition to the Japanese one (yes, the PAL version is dual audio). So it's obviously bigger than the Japanese edition.

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
farcry15 said:
airpirate545 said:
probably not, the jap version is 4.3 GB
Haha just noticed, we're both monitoring another forum with the exact same topic, but so far I haven't seen any confirmation of it being dual or single layered
unsure.gif

deros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
farcry15 said:
airpirate545 said:
probably not, the jap version is 4.3 GB
Haha just noticed, we're both monitoring another forum with the exact same topic, but so far I haven't seen any confirmation of it being dual or single layered
unsure.gif
It is. The game is already being sold in some French stores. It's 6,xGB (too lazy to check) in size. Since it has dual audio it has to be dual layered, obviously, that much is out of the question.

Some people are already complaining about disc read errors, so people with an old Wii might better check their Brawl discs if they plan on riipping the game from disc.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So it wont fit on a 3.7GB usb right? My HD just died and I just got this small USB, guess Ill have to buy a new HD, damn :l

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lufere7 said:
So it wont fit on a 3.7GB usb right? My HD just died and I just got this small USB, guess Ill have to buy a new HD, damn :l
maybe if you can remove the non english audio with wiiscrubber

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am willing to bet someone will make an undub release by stripping the english audio and stripping any subs except the english one. That would fit on a single layer DVD.

Mr Esteves

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:
I am willing to bet someone will make an undub release by stripping the english audio and stripping any subs except the english one. That would fit on a single layer DVD.
It's a good idea it saves internet trafic and disc space.
Can't wait for the game been checking here if there's an early release, played a bit of the Japanese version and the open world is one of the best i ever seen

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Comedor said:
airpirate545 said:
Don't think so, alrerady voted as fake.
i see this happen on real ones a lot with people who don't know how to work a .rar archive or burn a dual layer iso, i'm downloading it i'll let everyone know it's legit or not unless someone beats me to the punch which is possible because the speed on this torrent is jumpy.

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Has any magazine or website posted some kind of comparsion between Xenoblade and Last Story concluding with a honest answer on which one is the best?

LeginNoslen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
i see this happen on real ones a lot with people who don't know how to work a .rar archive or burn a dual layer iso, i'm downloading it i'll let everyone know it's legit or not unless someone beats me to the punch which is possible because the speed on this torrent is jumpy.
Going a bit faster for me now. Will check this thread again in about four hours.
tongue.gif

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
Comedor said:
airpirate545 said:
dont do it. Some guy at "wiiso" have checked the hearder and it doesn't match any file type.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NahuelDS said:
wolffangalchemist said:
Comedor said:
airpirate545 said:

dont do it. Some guy at *snip* have checked the hearder and it doesn't match any file type.
it's cool i can just open it on my ubuntu partition, no worries.

QUOTE(LeginNoslen @ Aug 16 2011, 04:43 AM)
Pretty good site over there at *snip* Need to register to read threads AND registration is closed. Brilliant!
true that, i doubt they even have a invite system.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The one on *snip* is fake anyway. You'd think if the game would have actualyl been leaked, a site like gbatemp would have the news, but it isn't.

Unless you manage to find it on some very trustworthy private tracker, then it's fake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol