Gaming Xenoblade Chronicles black screen when loading

bodine1231

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,trying to get Xenoblade to load on a softmodded 4.0U using Configurable USB Loader. When I try to load the game I get the white nintendo controller screen then a black screen. If I try hitting the Home button it shows the home button with a red line through it (like a no smoking sign) and if I press power on my wiimote a message on screen appears telling me its lost connection (but screen still stays black).

I've updated to all new cios and updage Configurable USB to v70. I've tried all the different Cios and no dice.

Nestor.Elias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I bought the game to support NoE but I was trying to tide myself over with a USB HDD version until my purchased copy made its way over across the pond. I've spent DAYS trying to get that thing working, changing every setting known to man. I'd pretty much given up until I read this. I went back, reformatted to FAT32 and then WBFS, and it worked.

AWESOME.

D

Deleted User

Hey, I had the same problem, and attempted to use the info you had.
Unfortunately,
I can now get to the title Screen. but when i press anything else, it goes back to the
black screen.
im using USB Loader GX.

Can you Help me as well?

D

Deleted User

Sorry for the double post, but i fixed my problem.
i used another Hard Drive, and did the same thing.
it Works this time.

Thanks though.

Nestor.Elias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
wbfs->fat32->wbfs why?

use fat32

Space is more of a premium on my USB HDD so WBFS was the better option. The bigger issue was that I learned that Xenoblade wasn't loading when I used NTFS before going to WBFS.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nestor.Elias said:
Space is more of a premium on my USB HDD so WBFS was the better option. The bigger issue was that I learned that Xenoblade wasn't loading when I used NTFS before going to WBFS.
Exactly how small is your drive that ~2MiB per game make a difference?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzg7Y5Bwk4Q