ROM Hack WIP Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

phoenixseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Type_O_Dev, Thanks again for all your work with this editor! I know you don't own the game (at least I thought that's what I read somewhere along the thread), is there any way we can help with updating the new editor so that it works properly with the latest version and DLC? For example, I'm not a good programmer, but I'm happy to hunt down memory addresses. Let us know.

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Type_O_Dev, Thanks again for all your work with this editor! I know you don't own the game (at least I thought that's what I read somewhere along the thread), is there any way we can help with updating the new editor so that it works properly with the latest version and DLC? For example, I'm not a good programmer, but I'm happy to hunt down memory addresses. Let us know.
Hi I do own the game but did not have the newest dlc at the time we were working on it. I have it now.
If you would like to help I need updated offsets, Thanks

josukal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the new version doesn't start at all for me, I'm using Win 10 64bit, do I need to install something else before? The old version works for me, though.

I also tried running as administrator and compatibility mode. Anyone else with the problem?

dorisnov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm having problems addint core chips. Im trying to add:
  • Tachyon Chip
  • Preon Chip
  • Dilaton Chip
  • Sunlight Chip
  • Moon Matter Chip
  • Shining Star Chip
This way:

8737bf478b75ee0de86f3101ce3fd9d4.png

But when I enter the game I dont have this chips. Do I need to previously have this items to modify the number of units?

BTW, any way to add the coins of the new mode?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Tachyon Chip
  • Preon Chip
  • Dilaton Chip
  • Sunlight Chip
  • Moon Matter Chip
  • Shining Star Chip
This way:

But when I enter the game I dont have this chips. Do I need to previously have this items to modify the number of units?

You can't add, only change. So pick chips you don't want or can get back easily and change them to what you want.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Tachyon Chip
  • Preon Chip
  • Dilaton Chip
  • Sunlight Chip
  • Moon Matter Chip
  • Shining Star Chip
This way:

You can't add, only change. So pick chips you don't want or can get back easily and change them to what you want.
You can add, you will need to got this site. get the last two digits of item itemID and add or edit item then quantity
So
xc2_site.png

would be 25
Enjoy!

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can add, you will need to got this site. get the last two digits of item itemID and add or edit item then quantity
So
xc2_site.png

would be 25
Enjoy!
Weird, never worked for me. Every time I've added anything, it didn't show up in game. I know others have that issue too. I didn't think it was possible.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, never worked for me. Every time I've added anything, it didn't show up in game. I know others have that issue too. I didn't think it was possible.
I was able to change some items but havent further messed with it, moved on to other projects but just now came back to this one will see what i can do. tbh i like the idea of EdiZon and editing on console

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to change some items but havent further messed with it, moved on to other projects but just now came back to this one will see what i can do. tbh i like the idea of EdiZon and editing on console
Yeah, that would be great. Having to keep swapping out the card and going into RCM is a pain. EdiZon editors would be a good choice.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to modify the chances of getting rare blades? My RNG is soooooooooooo bad. I'm on my 5th lot of legendary cores. >.>
Not in this editor at least. My luck is just as bad. I'm missing 3 RNG blades and I've been through 400+ legendary cores already. It's awful. I don't know how people do it without cheats. I don't plan on spending 300+ hours on the game -_-

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not in this editor at least. My luck is just as bad. I'm missing 3 RNG blades and I've been through 400+ legendary cores already. It's awful. I don't know how people do it without cheats. I don't plan on spending 300+ hours on the game -_-

Yep... In the same boat. Been trying to get KOS MOS. It's hell trying to gain her. Well, what about the previous method? Using 010 Editor along with the template and what not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free