Hacking Discussion Xecuter finally here!

KsAmJ

Trophies
XP
will the games on higher firmware will work on lower horizon based firmware system??
can anyone confirm???

Broksamson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people are so damn cheap here that it's a wonder how many of them managed to part with $300 for a Switch in the first place.

Well sort of. I would have happily paid $50 x 2 for hardware that was necessary to have x 2 of them for me and my wife to play. It just erks me that I need to pay for the software twice for no good reason. Same issue I have with Nintendo really. No proper family sharing of games. it's the whole reason I am looking at CFW in the first place.

I am happy to pay for things within reason. I just find it unreasonable.

Reactions: Pixelspass

luan43

Trophies
XP
Country
Have any of the games you played been updated? Are you keeping your console offline? If no have you been banned from online just by your games being updated etc?

KsAmJ

Trophies
XP
Have any of the games you played been updated? Are you keeping your console offline? If no have you been banned from online just by your games being updated etc?
i don't think it is wise to go online at all

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It wont work
did you try it yourself?
then how we supposed to update the firmware ?? using cartridges ???

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well sort of. I would have happily paid $50 x 2 for hardware that was necessary to have x 2 of them for me and my wife to play. It just erks me that I need to pay for the software twice for no good reason. Same issue I have with Nintendo really. No proper family sharing of games. it's the whole reason I am looking at CFW in the first place.

I am happy to pay for things within reason. I just find it unreasonable.
not that expensive ... you can get 2 OS lic for 50$ from axiogame or for a 28.40$ a piece from 3DS-FLASHCARD and you know how to enter RCM so no big deal (Just sayin)

KsAmJ

Trophies
XP
got the license ...will give it a try

Attachments

• sxos.png
    sxos.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: dgr1592

Soranie

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wanted to test if i could boot the os before buying it.
After putting my switch into RCM mode, i injected the payload like I do with Hekate and I get the boot screen with the three choices (Boot CFW, Boot original CFW and option) but then the switch freeze ? I can't click on anything (I know it uses touchscreen).
My only option here is to turn off the switch with the power button.

blackwhitexy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I just installed it on my Switch. It works perfectly, the whole set up is very professionally done. Backup loading works great, it's like you're playing the original copy. I must say Team Xecuter did really well. Hopefully they continue supporting it for years to come. Cheers!

Reactions: KsAmJ

Sir_Winston

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just installed it on my Switch. It works perfectly, the whole set up is very professionally done. Backup loading works great, it's like you're playing the original copy. I must say Team Xecuter did really well. Hopefully they continue supporting it for years to come. Cheers!

excuse me for being thick mate, im waiting on mine to arrive but if u want to boot into native OS i.e so you can play your none back ups online etc do you just reboot without the dongle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4