Hacking Xbox360 hack without opening the hardware?

jochendude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I was wondering if there's a possibility to hack your xbox360 to run games from an USB or extern HD without flashing or so...
REALLY NOOB PROOF
smile.gif

I've heard about an Xkey, but does that work as a plug and play ?
And are there other keys that work alike, but cheaper ?

Thanks!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's xode which is supposed to allow u to play the games from an external hard drive, but I'm not sure how well it works and I'm pretty sure it only works with 360 games--no dlc or xbla games. opening the 360 is not that difficult. just be careful if it's ur first time. after that, u should be able to open one up relatively easily.

benson733

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually you still need to retrieve your keys before any of those new device can operate. There is really no way around it without doing some work. Best bet is to find someone local and get your xbox flashed by someone with experience.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
benson733 said:
Actually you still need to retrieve your keys before any of those new device can operate. There is really no way around it without doing some work. Best bet is to find someone local and get your xbox flashed by someone with experience.

This.

It's actually not very difficult to open & retrieve keys from an old phat, the new slims are more difficult, but not too bad either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2