Xbox series X AND ps5??

aerios169

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello i am user of xbox series x but i would like to Buy a ps5 for their exclusives, do u think Is a good idea por a bad ? Right now xbox Is cool for me but i dont know alto of Playstation

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's really a question only you can answer for yourself. The PS5 does have a few cool exclusives, and is set to have several more over the next year. The reality, though, is there just aren't many yet. I was lucky enough to get a launch console, and for me, it was worth it. I didn't have a PS4 Pro, and the optical drive in my original PS4 was dying. That said, especially recently, I play my Series X more. Game pass is killer. The PS5 is only worth it at retail. If you have to get one from a scalper on ebay, don't.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not right now. Not a ton of games are out right now, and it's hard to find. They're also a good bit of money regardless... if you already have a next-gen console, wait until there's enough PS5 games out that you want and just absolutely can't miss.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It’s totally worth it just for the controller alone - adaptive triggers are the shit and I specifically pick and praise any game that uses the feature in interesting ways - so far Back 4 Blood and Returnal have impressed me the most. I did this the other way around - I bought my PS5 at launch and I’m picking up the Series X this November as a Gamepass machine, I did the same last generation with the Xbox One S (later X) and regret nothing, even though the Xbox didn’t see nearly as much use as my PS4 (later Pro). It’s a great way to cast a wide net on all of the exclusive content. That being said, this generation Microsoft seems to be releasing all of their exclusives in PC at roughly the same time as on console, so if anything, I consider the Series X/S consoles to be optional and, in my case, a matter of convenience.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have a gaming PC or PS4?

If no then the PS5 may be worth it if you also consider the PS4 library.

Otherwise Sony seems to be looking to bring more of their games to PC and some cross gen with the PS4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1