Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, God, that's a scam, for sure. Why on Earth a serious website would ever need a .tk domain? Besides, if it was real, Microsoft would have closed it down and patched several ages ago...

PS: In case it's legit, I wouldn't advice you to use it. Microsoft can easily know if those points are hacked, instantly banning you...

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
It happens that if it's scam (101% sure) they will steal your account details and probably change your password in order to use it.
tongue.gif

However i tried it with really fake details and as expected it accepted them.

Account: [email protected] -> Account found

Don't think you actually find anything looking for that...

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Such an obvious scam. And if it were real, then you would be in trouble for posting it here because it would be illegal!

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
But how would that affect me if the account is already completely on my Xbox 360 and i only use it on my xbox. It wouldnt really affect me. at all.

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friend just got his account stolen. they changed his live password, and who knows what they did with the account. it stops you from being able to play online! i'd consider that affecting you

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
First, they would have your login and password. Meaning, your account is now theirs. All they have to do is log in, and change your password. And good luck calling support about that, somehow I don't think they would be very sympathetic.

Second, if you've ever used a credit card to buy anything (points, etc.), and that information is still stored, they also have that. Again, meaning they could spend as much money as they want, thanks to your credit card information.

Either way, doing this will result in:

a.) Spammers get your account info, and your account is now theirs. Buhbye account.
b.) You really do get points. MS is SURE to notice this, and your account is banned. Buhbye account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?