Gaming Xbox Live Night

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Why are there a limited amount of games? Shouldn't be able to play any game we want? Just think:

person 1: anyone want to play DBZ: BL with me?
person 2: yeah sure, anyone else want to join?
person 3: meh i'll play
person 1: oh wait, it isn't a choice in the poll so we cant play it
quit: person 1
quit: person 2
quit: person 3

Ok they might not quit but playing a selected amount of games would spoil the fun (I'm only using DBZ: BL as a example.)
Valid point, setting up games while in irc is probably the best way to find players. But if one game is picked per week, then more people would be playing that game, enhancing the overall experience.

Maybe the channel can just be open during the week for quick matchup games with tempers.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok so ignore my vaild point.

How do you decide on the game for the night? Left 4 dead has less votes than halo 3 in the poll so why was left 4 dead picked for this weeks live night?

If you are going by the poll you'll need to keep making a fresh poll each week so people can vote

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking something like this. We take 5 popular games, and then play one each week for 5 weeks. The order of the games played will be mixed around so to avoid repetition. Then for the next rotation, I'll pick some of the less popular games mixed in with one or two that's more popular. That's so we don't have the same games all the time. If we did a voting system for every single week, you would have games like L4D and Halo 3 always being picked.

@blueskies: The channel is always open.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
greyhound said:
Decided what the game for this week is yet?

Looks like Halo 3 from the poll.
I'm not doing it from most popular to least. The poll up there is to help tell me how many people have what game. I think Halo 3 will be next week. This week the game will be.... (announced very soon)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SF4, come on! This is the only game I can join you guys in ever, and I only have so many 48 hour cards.
frown.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hey Sonic, I have a suggestion... How about you announce the game we're gonna be playing on Friday like... a couple days early? That way people have the time to go buy the game, borrow it from a friend, rent it from the store, or *cough* acquire it by other means. This would increase the amount of people who attend wi-fi night!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Hey Sonic, I have a suggestion... How about you announce the game we're gonna be playing on Friday like... a couple days early? That way people have the time to go buy the game, borrow it from a friend, rent it from the store, or *cough* acquire it by other means. This would increase the amount of people who attend wi-fi night!
i agree.
make a schedule or somethin (can put it on a gbatemp dynamic page for eternity)

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jph said:
War said:
i agree.
make a schedule or somethin (can put it on a gbatemp dynamic page for eternity)
Sure, I just wanted to get a few more people to vote before I put out a schedule.

/me bought Burnout Paradise today
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

The schedule is a brilliant idea! This way I can try to get a hold of the games I'm interested to play online with you all.

I'm definitely in on the Halo 3, L4D and maybe the GoW 2 nights. Thinking of getting Burnout Paradise too, but I've got such a huge backlog of games to play (Bioshock, GoW 1, Dead Rising etc.) that I'm not sure I'll make it till 20th of March.

DrCaptainHarlock

Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Trophies
Website
japan.com
XP
Country
Ah shit, I don't have Halo Triple. I was looking forward to playing with some tempers this week since I missed out on game night last week. Oh well, at least I can play with you doods next week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum