Hardware Xbox HDMI model question

pcgeek52

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a 60GB unopened console and I got the rrod and this console which i know had never been opened and tampered with as I purchased it had no torq screws on the bottom but little red arrows pointing to where they should have been. I have opened a non-hdmi360 but not an hdmi console are there no torq screws in the HDMI model?

pcgeek52

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100% I bought it when my first console went bad and never messed with it I am so confused as to how it ever worked. This sounds crazy but I thought maybe these consoles had something else there where little red arrows pointing to the holes where I have seen the torq screws on non hdmi models and I broke the warranty seal today so I dont think it was opened by anone but me.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100% I bought it when my first console went bad and never messed with it I am so confused as to how it ever worked. This sounds crazy but I thought maybe these consoles had something else there where little red arrows pointing to the holes where I have seen the torq screws on non hdmi models and I broke the warranty seal today so I dont think it was opened by anone but me.
unbroken warranty seal doesnt mean much
all you need is a hair dryer to remove it without voiding it or you can purchase a brand new seal on ebay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: