Hacking Xbox 360 fake overheating

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was watching this youtube from sthethix..that it affects all slim model.. the xbox 360 e, i was told it was fix

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i was watching this youtube from sthethix..that it affects all slim model.. the xbox 360 e, i was told it was fix
Just did my research on this. It can affect all corona boards (all of the youtube videos say corona on the title). I have not seen any people reporting the same issue with Trinity or Winchester boards.

Can you share the video where sthetix made this statement?

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually he didnt..he mentioned xbox 360 slim..if i remember..(or is it another youtuber)
coz he mentioned that the capacitors to be check is horizontal and sometimes its vertical on other motherboard..so maybe i think its the trinity one

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, I tried to find the resistors that you mentioned on a trinity board and cannot find them. The author of this video:
()

says (in the video) these resistors were added on corona revision. The author also says these were not there before corona. Therefore, I assume this does not affect trinity or any other previous boards.

If you can provide the video, please do so.

Last edited by r5xscn,

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok later i check my youtube history

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i read more and saw some post in other group

pre_1361105846__corona_4gb_resistor_set_up.jpg

Corona
Even though it says V3 and V4 only, this is also necessary on V5 and V6 boards. To bridge the points you can use 0 Ohm resistors/fuses, a small wire or just solder on its own. As the picture suggests, only make the bridges if the resistors are missing!

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ok later i check my youtube history

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i read more and saw some post in other group

View attachment 274118

Corona
Even though it says V3 and V4 only, this is also necessary on V5 and V6 boards. To bridge the points you can use 0 Ohm resistors/fuses, a small wire or just solder on its own. As the picture suggests, only make the bridges if the resistors are missing!
Those are different resistors, right? The picture that you posted are for reading the NAND and not for fixing the temp sensor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1