dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im interested as well. If using IMG burn. Do click to "write image file to disc" or "write folders to disc option"? Or does it not matter? Any and all advice is welcome.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fudge. I tried burning it but my Xbox doesn't find the demo. It recognizes the disc as a mixed multi media but nothing else. Any suggestions?

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have a content folder and in that, there is a folder like 100010111 or something, select write folders to disk and choose the folder that the content folder is in. It will ask you to select the folder as the root so that when you burn it and open the disk, the first thing you see is the content page.
Then go to the demo section in the games directory and then you will be able to choose the game and play it.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ImgBurn, ImgBurn, ImgBurn!!!!
Its not one of the best burning softwares, its THE BEST burning software!!!
It's FREEWARE and brings the same features as Nero, Alcohol or CloneCD/DVD and I love the sarcastic jokes down to the left^^
You can use it for everything you want! But just don't forget to set the LayerBreak to "1913760" for x360 isos!
biggrin.gif

regards

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zerrix said:
ImgBurn, ImgBurn, ImgBurn!!!!
Its not one of the best burning softwares, its THE BEST burning software!!!
It's FREEWARE and brings the same features as Nero, Alcohol or CloneCD/DVD and I love the sarcastic jokes down to the left^^
You can use it for everything you want! But just don't forget to set the LayerBreak to "1913760" for x360 isos!
biggrin.gif

regards

All 360 isos I have seen come with a small file to set the layerbreak which IMGburn happily recognises.

For the record imgburn here. I have yet to see a reason on modern good quality media with a decent drive to set a low speed though.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
IMG Burn is the best program for burning everything.

PS: LOL BURING SOFTWARE
Personally I prefer Clone CD over IMGBurn, IMGBurn gave me an error the other time and rendered a DL-DVD useless, I started using Clone CD and it's working like a charm so far
wink.gif

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Use xbox backup creator to burn imo. It'll open imgburn, but it won't mess with imgburn's settings (like layerbreak, write speed, etc). It's perfect for people who burn games for other systems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.