Homebrew Wup installer wont install sysconfigtool in rednand

Briyoda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error when I try Verify WUP files are correct and complete. DLC/E-Shop requires signature patches. HELP!

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I get this error when I try Verify WUP files are correct and complete. DLC/E-Shop requires signature patches. HELP!
Did you try to install anything else in rednand mocha after cause I tried and just got a black screen, config tool would not install for me either and if its proper rednand it should, its just as if its only really cfw based rednand and not fully patched like rednand. I've gone back to the fw.img rednand.

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try to install anything else in rednand mocha after cause I tried and just got a black screen, config tool would not install for me either and if its proper rednand it should, its just as if its only really cfw based rednand and not fully patched like rednand. I've gone back to the fw.img rednand.
Ditto

Chimerhazzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I tried to install a game into a USB device using WUPInstaller mod 1.3 and everything went pretty much smoothly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things