x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've constantly been trying the 3 games from different sources, and nothing will install. I haven't tried anything else besides Mario Maker and that hasn't installed either.

Do the ticket files match the tickets from "that ticket site"? (sorry can't be more specific)

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people said they had more luck just throwing one game at a time right into the "install" folder. Have you tried that? Or are you placing each game in its own folder inside of "install"?

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by x65943,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Try a different SD card, make sure everything (games, updates and DLC is the "install" folder (root) and no sub folders, no special characters and if using out of Region/DLC make sure your using a sig patched menu like CBHC.

I have practically installed nearly every available WiiU title downloaded from USBHelper to my HDD and never had issues.

Reactions: x65943

Demonic256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try a different SD card, make sure everything (games, updates and DLC is the "install" folder (root) and no sub folders, no special characters and if using out of Region/DLC make sure your using a sig patched menu like CBHC.

I have practically installed nearly every available WiiU title downloaded from USBHelper to my HDD and never had issues.

This is the only SD Card I have, sadly.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Immediately spits out an error.
Here's something that might help you for your troubleshooting. SFV files for all the games that you haven't been able to install (at least those you mentioned). In case you don't know how to use an sfv file, get quicksfv on windows, or cksfv on linux. If your files match up perfectly with the sfvs, your files are good, and you'll know it's something with your setup that's causing the troubles.

Attachments

• sfv_files.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 86

Demonic256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's something that might help you for your troubleshooting. SFV files for all the games that you haven't been able to install (at least those you mentioned). In case you don't know how to use an sfv file, get quicksfv on windows, or cksfv on linux. If your files match up perfectly with the sfvs, your files are good, and you'll know it's something with your setup that's causing the troubles.

I suppose when I get my next paycheck, I'll go buy a brand new SD Card. The SFV is showing nothing wrong with my files, it's just weird that some games are installing fine but suddenly these aren't.

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose when I get my next paycheck, I'll go buy a brand new SD Card. The SFV is showing nothing wrong with my files, it's just weird that some games are installing fine but suddenly these aren't.
Make sure you buy one from Amazon, as you can get a 64GB class 10 sandisk for $20 - they are marked up a lot in stores.

I'm sorry I couldn't really help you. Hopefully it's something simple like the sd card, but I have my doubts as some of your games installed successfully.

I would try to download some smaller games and see if you can get another one working/installing.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you check the sfv files directly on the SD card, or your computer's hard disk? If they check OK on the SD card, I don't see why they wouldn't install. Maybe the Wii U's hard disk is corrupt? Try installing on a USB stick, as a test.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Well, one way to check the SD card for stabilty, fake memory allocation space, read & write access is to try and check with H2wtest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning